Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
    I don't know about Squirrely but those pictures sure distracted me!!

I probably shouldn't be laughing. And welcome back!
    Thanks guys.....Yes I'm enjoying the distraction And that's ok Iawen.....go ahead and laugh..... it's what I do...otherwise I'd cry...
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      Thanks guys.....Yes I'm enjoying the distraction And that's ok Iawen.....go ahead and laugh..... it's what I do...otherwise I'd cry...
      LOL, okay.
      sigpic
      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
      I'm a 60%er!
      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

LOL, okay.
        hehehehe How you doing??

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

hehehehe How you doing??
              I'm good. I'm very hungry but I don't want any of the food in my apartment, LOL.

Things all settled between the children??
              sigpic
              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
              I'm a 60%er!
              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I'm good. I'm very hungry but I don't want any of the food in my apartment, LOL.

Things all settled between the children??
                Order Pizza that is what I just did.... This is our pizza night!!

Yeah pretty much.....the problem is my son is a klutz and he is like an ox around my daughter....he "stepped" on her...but she does dumb stuff like he is trying to step over her...and she grabs onto his leg....and then is shocked when he steps on her!! Then after that ordeal....when they were wrestling....he proceeded to push her...."he thought" onto the couch...well that backfired and of course she landed on the end table with now a banged up elbow!! I swear it is just one thing after another!! *sigh*
                Do you have kids??

Comment

Hello Furnace,

I have arrived safely in L.A. - Again! , I love direct flights, I went from -10C this morning to currently.. um.. *checks other website* 69F aka 17C like that is +17C.. Heat wave for me

but I have no mouse, so life is a bit slower. I am not used to using my laptop controls

So no font today!
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                    Hello Furnace,

I have arrived safely in L.A. - Again! , I love direct flights, I went from -10C this morning to currently.. um.. *checks other website* 69F aka 17C like that is +17C.. Heat wave for me

but I have no mouse, so life is a bit slower. I am not used to using my laptop controls

So no font today!
                    WOOT!! SO glad you made it safely and you are experiencing good weather!! *iz jealous*

Oh and no worries about the font....seriously....there are worse things in life!!

Comment

Oh thanks for the camera info...and the Ben Bunny Link OMG How funny!! He didn't do that this year did he?? I just love how he plays up to the fans....he really doesn't have any fear!! Love him!!
                      Nope, only did that once... in 2006. *sigh* He does love his fans, but I don't think he's fearless... merely playful.

I'm 3 days behind again, but I'll post a few convention pix by mini-theme anyway.

Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 05 December 2009, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 05 December 2009, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Love the pix Nee!!

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Well, I have to support shows that are still on T.V. and MH is my other "silver fox", and MW is well, my "extra" entertainment!
                            But Michael Weatherly is SOOOOOOOOO not Mark Harmon. Nice attempt at a cover, but you are SOOOO exposed as an unabashed multi-thunker now!!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                            I've priced straight through the Canon online site cuz, despite being shown in the Sunday sales papers, the local BestBuys arent' worth... *censored*. So Canon is kinda expensive...
                            Try doing a google search for the model # of lens you're interested in. You might be able to find a reputable retailer that sells it for 1/3 to 1/2 of Cannon's suggested retail price. That's what I did to get my last camera. Got it for $80 less than suggested retail.

Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 05 December 2009, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Love the pix Nee!!
                              Cool.

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
                              On the camera topic....
                              Spoiler:
                              Back in Sept. I got a Nikon D5000 from Wolf Camera with the 18-55mm lens, 55-200mm lens, case, and 2 tutorial DVDs for $950. They almost always have great deals on packages like that...and shipping on some items is free! I am lucky enough to live close to one of their stores, but shopping their site is easy too! They never tried to force anything on me, and they let me play with the display for over 30 min...until I was completely sure it was the camera I wanted. I'd rate them way above any of the big box stores! I am soooo excited to take it to the Creation con in Vancouver in April and see what kind of photos I come back with!
                              Awesome deal... and you'll share the link to the piccies, right? And you'll get LOTS of Jason, right?! Pweeeeeaaaase?

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                              http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/p...con_SL-107.jpg

Oh dear... I love when a man does that, with his hand, it's sooooo hot.
                              But... but... but... he's blocking direct sight to the apple.

Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 05 December 2009, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 05 December 2009, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X