X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cat

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...1980/ben15.jpg

edited now I know what the pic is ohh 'killer' sunnies, hey kas
    Hey... you remembered! Killer is right... does me in, in shades.

Comment

of course I remembered for some reason a lot of scaper stuff sticks in my head, (you all have been warned )

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
      "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
        Polishing his boots again Admiral?
        Is he wearing boots? I hadn't noticed.

Try looking further down...uh...I said looking, with eyes...uh...never mind...*sigh*

Comment

((egraine))

ok think I'll shut up now as I feel like I'm hogging, chatting

banner by E.K.R
          If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
            Hey... you remembered! Killer is right... does me in, in shades.

incoming...

Comment

admiral, don't know about kas but I'm 'thunk'

More

and double shades (not what you think, 'sadly')

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Originally posted by CatherineBruce
                Thank you! ^_^ *Hugs* Its good to be back! *sets up camp in this thread*
                Glad to have you here! Great show from you too! Just one request from me and maybe some others who haven't seen the entire series of Farscape yet. Please no plot line spoilers. Or use tags and state what it is a spoiler for. It won't be long but I am only on S3 as I'm getting the Starburst Editions as they come out. Sorry, I know you gals want to talk about the Whump Show of the Century! All the ladies have been so kind as to not talk about the ending and major plots and I appreciate it so much!! (((hugs all of Ben's Babes))) Thanks hussies!!

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                  woohoo purples here too
                  HI, *waves to all of Ben's Babes* that's what we call our selves on GW anyway, LOL amongst other things!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

Crazy is whumped... right?

RIGHT?!
                    Ok, Neelan, this one killed me! You know he needs some extra loving now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                      admiral, don't know about kas but I'm 'thunk'

More
                      http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...80/john139.jpg

and double shades (not what you think, 'sadly')
                      http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...80/aandj70.jpg

kinda shades...if you look closely enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                        Again, Purple... BEAUTIFUL caps! Thanks for lettin' us share 'em! (For those of you who don't know, Purple's been catching up on FS, so she's been capping those in addition to capping the new SG eps as they come out. I bet I know what Purple's gonna be doing between seasons 9 and 10.... )

My fantasy would include some thing like this!! But I don't look quite like that! LOL, I have long blond hair! hehe It also might include a little of this

Your welcome Neelan! Glad you like the caps. It's "Ben" hard to keep up with him lately.
                        So much man, so little time!!!

Comment

back on topic

wet

wet and whump

double whump

alternate whump (roflmao)

and more shades for Kas

and

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                            It's a great place to be... and once those other crazy girls wake up... all pandemonium breaks out.

I've gotta dash off to work now... see you hussies later.

Hope you're feeling heaps better today Barb and Cajn!
                            Well it might be crazier than usual Kas because out two wildest ones are on cough medicine!!! LMAO drugs make them even worse! Be warned everyone!

And yes Kas, my legs are jelly!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              kinda shades...if you look closely enough...

There are shades in this pic?

Oh yeah. . I guess there are. Silly me, I should be more observant.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildrat
                                Ooooh... Forgot that I have these... Well see much of these today... Perfect example of whumped...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../babylon19.jpg
                                These are the perfect fantasy whump!! Nice choice *goes to happy place*

Comment

Working...
                                X