• Show
Clear All

Oh, yea, you are gonna love it Kas!!
    heading off for now see ya later gals!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      Oh, yea, you are gonna love it Kas!!

Can't wait Purple

Being spoilt at the mo... They've just started re-showing 'DUE SOUTH' again every evening, so I can record high quality to disc instead of my well-worn tapes. Man, I loved that series!

Gotta dash off to work now... see you later.

Comment

lovely pretties there purple... had to get me thunkin' in for the morn/day before i off to do morn shift at wk
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the captions, guys! Very funny!
          And Purple, the screen caps from SkyOne are very clear! I can ignore the logo for caps that nice!

In this one, doesn't it look like Cam hates the logo, too? *giggle*

And now, some early uniform:

Comment

And some "current" uniform:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

And some leather before I go....

Comment

Comment

Just had to post the leather duster! *thud*

Comment

Just so you guys know I still am here slurp....LURKING...LOOKING...I mean LOOKING *sigh* This man is so fine.....so so so fine

just re-watched PK Wars for the second time...once on Sci-Fi and then had to break out the DVD so I wouldn't be annoyed by those pesky commercials.... did I say *sigh*
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks for dropping in Tame!

A toast to my favorite moderator.

Comment

Nice to see you still *drooling* Tame... Once a Ben Hussy always a Hussy, y'know

Well, I'm surprised it's so slow on BUTT Day... Here's some to get y'all warmed up!

Comment

ARGH....you guys KNOW..I can't see any of the pictures at work right....so I will just have to use my imagination

Hussy + imagination = bad (in a good way ) but bad very bad and no that is not a Mod hat I am hiding behind my back
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X