• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          ohhhhh i miss seeing some of your older banners nee... you should put them on a rotation sight so we can see them on a regular basis.
          Would if I could, but I don't like Image Rotation much and don't know of another site that hosts stuff like that. Thanks for the compliment though.

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
          Thanks, hon.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/gadget_82/Ben%20Browder/1013-071-1.jpg[/IMG]
                    [/IMG]
                    WOW Mac what is that pic from?! I'm liking the hair a lot
                    "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                      Hahahahaha.... you should put that on a t-shirt for LA
                      I want to.

Good to see you played along.

Alpha and I gotta get back to work now. See everyone later!

Buy, Babes! *blows kisses*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                          WOW Mac what is that pic from?! I'm liking the hair a lot
                          It's from The Road Not Taken, it's AU Cam.
                          btw, Bee, can I ask you something? It's more like a suggestion.
                          Spoiler:
                          So when you quote a picture, could you remove the IMG tags in the "normal" LOL way, cause in that case, it's easier to see what pic you quoted. When one IMG tag stays there, as you can see it's not a live link then, you have to copy it and then insert it into a new page, but when you delete both IMG tags, only the IMG tags, you know, these: [IMG] [/IMG] , then you can have a normal link - aka not black but blue LOL, a live link, you just click on that and you see the pic right in that moment. But it's just a suggestion from my part.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It's from The Road Not Taken, it's AU Cam.
                              btw, Bee, can I ask you something? It's more like a suggestion.
                              Spoiler:
                              So when you quote a picture, could you remove the IMG tags in the "normal" LOL way, cause in that case, it's easier to see what pic you quoted. When one IMG tag stays there, as you can see it's not a live link then, you have to copy it and then insert it into a new page, but when you delete both IMG tags, only the IMG tags, you know, these: [IMG] [/IMG] , then you can have a normal link - aka not black but blue LOL, a live link, you just click on that and you see the pic right in that moment. But it's just a suggestion from my part.
                              My viewing of series 9/10 is so out of order and limited On tv here they never seem to show 10 so I have seen enough to get the idea about what is happening but missed key things. Well lets just say I have had to resort to less legal ways and it's always slow, bad quality and not even worth it!

Thanks for pointing that out Mac Never noticed that before! I'll try to remember that in future
                              "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X