No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone please give me an example for " tantalising " and " bum " ???

... *KJ who is lost in green * ...

Comment

Originally posted by svala

All Ben pics are tantalising.

As for bum...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

BTW...I don't thunk on the weekends. AQOHub has to get his fair share of my time.

Oh. You mean that he's home from work and hogs the compy? j/k

That's the reason I'm somewhat limited from Thurs. to Sun. Now with new Stargates and BSG I don't get to touch the 'puter on Fridays. But he was laughing at the Cam/Danny show and he's getting hooked on BSG so I'll wear him down eventually.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You feeling better, Kas? Looks like you're well enough to play footsie.

Comment

Originally posted by svala

You mean like this, svala?

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
            Oh. You mean that he's home from work and hogs the compy? j/k

That's the reason I'm somewhat limited from Thurs. to Sun. Now with new Stargates and BSG I don't get to touch the 'puter on Fridays. But he was laughing at the Cam/Danny show and he's getting hooked on BSG so I'll wear him down eventually.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Hubby works from home two days a week and by the time I get home, I've been thunking all day from the office, so I'm too tired to cap. On the weekends, we spend time together...you know...housework, yardwork, errands, matress polo...OOF

Time to shut her up again.

Comment

On the contrary...she must be quite fond of you to want you to go out with that big a smile on your face.
              Yeah, that's it.

Now Svala, on the other hand, really is trying to do us in... with all that SAD SAD Infiniate Possibilities stuff! See? It even made Daniel cry! (Probably 'cause he saw how sad 'his girl' was....)

And for something a little MORE manic (and random)

BB: Where'd all my hussies go?!

Comment

Oh, and Svala... they use the word "tantalizing" for Tuesday's theme 'cause it starts with a "T". Any Ben piccie in a uniform or leather (or any bum shot) is within the theme for Tuesday.

More randomness:

Comment

BB: I wonder where all my hussies went....

BB: Well... they're not up there!

BB: Can't for the life of me figure out where they disappeared to!

Comment

On the weekends, we spend time together...you know...housework, yardwork, errands, mattress polo...OOF

LMAO
                    We call it Poor Man's Opera.
                    Your hubby must be 'happy', what with all the practice you get all week.

Comment

LMAO
                      We call it Poor Man's Opera.
                      Your hubby must be 'happy', what with all the practice you get all week.

AQO: (under table) I've had no comp'aints (deep breath) frum immmmm.
                      AQOCC: Or from me, either. Just doin' my part to keep her at the ready.

Comment

Where's your Drool Bib, woman?
                        Actually I now have a drool bath tub, the bucket was too small.
                        LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          She had a drool bucket not a bib, she is heavey duty! LOL, She threw her drool bucket on me, who knows what she did with it after that....
                          Suspiously everybody stopped using the drool bucket after I threw it on you, smart people on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                            Hey, thanks for all the great overnight *Thunking* runs everyone... I see Purple's wondering what happened to Barb's droolbucket? Well, I snurched it... ONE is just NOT enough for this hussy!
                            ------

Manic Monday 19!

Hee, double thunking is good but one those guys always gets a lot more attention from me. However Joe is need to do more research on the subject so I need many, many, many more examples before I can come to a scientific conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                              Actually I now have a drool bath tub, the bucket was too small.
                              Cool...got a smiley for that? I'd love to add it to my collection.

That might not be such a bad idea.

Comment

oooh, nice pics today...as usual

so. Manic Monday, anything goes.

shades

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X