sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

(ahem- Snurching this one.. WOW!!)

Oh my... Um.. *wipes chin* Chest Hairs *goes back to drooling*

ONTLLJC: Okay, I am going.. *gets off couch* Spaceboy, your turn, take over
            ONTLLCC: Yes Sir!! *sits on couch and snuggles up*
            ONTLL: Good Morning John!! *kisses*
            ONTLLCC: *wipes chin* Sweetie your drooling way to much
            ONTLL: Blame Mr. MacGaget!! He is posting all these Chest Hair pictures
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
              Yupp, we did, 5 stars, of course , in fact, I convinced many people about voting, still, we have only 4 stars.
              Cuddles: Yeah, that's what I was hoping to boost. It seems pretty odd that all of us in here have voted it 5 but it's still only at 4. I think something smells rotten.
              Oh, and those pictures look like Chi27s, too. You might want to make a note in your PB.

Comment

I just it that Ben doesn't like to button up his shirt all the way!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  Cuddles: Yeah, that's what I was hoping to boost. It seems pretty odd that all of us in here have voted it 5 but it's still only at 4. I think something smells rotten.
                  Oh, and those pictures look like Chi27s, too. You might want to make a note in your PB.

Yes, I was wondering about that, too. I guess there are some people who don't like BB - for example that idiot reason that he replaced RDA. Is that a dumb reason or what? - so, they voted not 5 stars.
                  Oh, and I know, but her name is on most of the pics, so, I thought it's okay if I just share the pics.

But for example these 2, she must forgot it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

I just it that Ben doesn't like to button up his shirt all the way!

Cuddles: As long as he's not wearing a tie.

Yes, I was wondering about that, too. I guess there are some people who don't like BB - for example that idiot reason that he replaced RDA. Is that a dumb reason or what? - so, they voted not 5 stars.
                    Oh, and I know, but her name is on most of the pics, so, I thought it's okay if I just share the pics.

Cuddles: Yeah, but why vote on a thread you're not active in in the first place? I can't stand people who're mean just to be mean.

And I figured, but since I can't tell where you got them (since they're all titled "image...." like most of your pix) I was just thinking you should give them a title in your PB so you don't forget. That way, if anyone asks, you know.

Comment

DANG.. if I got that look from him.. I would be a puddle of Goo!
                      sigpic

Comment

Cuddles: Yeah, but why vote on a thread you're not active in in the first place? I can't stand people who're mean just to be mean.

And I figured, but since I can't tell where you got them (since they're all titled "image...." like most of your pix) I was just thinking you should give them a title in your PB so you don't forget. That way, if anyone asks, you know.
                        Me neither, I guess they just like to be mean. For example, the site I was talking about yersteday , most of the members didn't like SG in the first place! So, why they were member of an SG fan site? No idea! But I remember, every time I entered for example the season 9 and 10 discussion threads, all the posts: "season is horible, just horible... season ten is bad... Unedning is worst episode ever..." Then I asked why they watch it if they don't like it. They didn't answer it.

Yes, that's true, because of the resize progress, my prog renames the files, automatically.
                        And okay, I give name them , not that anyone would enter my PB.

sigpic

Comment

That's totally understandable in my opinion.

sigpic

Comment

Cuddles: Kim did a very good job of maintaining her stature.

Me neither, I guess they just like to be mean. For example, the site I was talking about yersteday , most of the members didn't like SG in the first place! So, why they were member of an SG fan site? No idea! But I remember, every time I entered for example the season 9 and 10 discussion threads, all the posts: "season is horible, just horible... season ten is bad... Unedning is worst episode ever..." Then I asked why they watch it if they don't like it. They didn't answer it.

Yes, that's true, because of the resize progress, my prog renames the files, automatically.
                            And okay, I give name them , not that anyone would enter my PB.
                            Cuddles: Exactly the kind of mentality I was talking about. Oh and on the pix... the program renaming them explains it. Thanks!

Comment

Cuddles: Exactly the kind of mentality I was talking about. Oh and on the pix... the program renaming them explains it. Thanks!
                              Yes, and of course, on many sites, the pics are renamed in the first place.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, and of course, on many sites, the pics are renamed in the first place.
                                Cuddles: Yeah, but the only site we should've seen those pix was The Portal. The only two people who took pictures for that interview were Chi27 and Neelan. And I know Nee has her PkGrl nickname on all of hers. I have an idea how I can tell for sure though. Be right back....

Comment

Working...
                                X