Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      It is. *sighs* Thanks on the behalf of SL.

Thank you Sam. *kisses back*

Johnny: Who is SL?

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        EAddy: (over interactive feed) I am a clone of Addy. Wendy's Kev wanted an Evil Addy of his own, so he cloned her, gave her evil components and that is how I came about. *grins*

I see. So, we can have clones from members. Cool!

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        The one who made that art. SpriteLady.

sigpic

Comment

Johnny: Thanks.

Comment

EAddy: *beams in* I think he meant SpriteLady, sexy. *kisses*

sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
              I'd be very careful with that remove, Grey. I believe that's a Six (a Cylon Model from Battlestar Galactica . She's very strong and...she won't be very happy, that's for sure.

sigpic

Comment

I see. So, we can have clones from members. Cool!

The one who made that art. SpriteLady.

EAddy: Yes usually you would need consent from the member you wanted to clone. However, in my case, the real Addy was cloned without her permission to make me. I guess that is what happens when you get evil clones involved. *winks*

sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

EAddy: Yes usually you would need consent from the member you wanted to clone. However, in my case, the real Addy was cloned without her permission to make me. I guess that is what happens when you get evil clones involved. *winks*

Oh I see. It's fun. But I guess she doesn't mind it right? Evil Addy... Jesus, I just start to realise: the letter 'E' would be 'Evil' ? I'm such a blonde.
                  Well, Addy has many 'E' clones.

sigpic

Comment

Johnny: Good morning, gorgeous. You've got a powerful kick to your kiss this morning.

Comment

Oh I see. It's fun. But I guess she doesn't mind it right? Evil Addy... Jesus, I just start to realise: the letter 'E' would be 'Evil' ? I'm such a blonde.
                      EDSam: (on intercom) The standard policy of our clan is that we are flattered when others clone us.

Spoiler:
                      Actually, such shenanigans by evil clones are discussed off screen ahead of time and approved by both members involved so it's all cool.

Comment

EAddy: After the initial shock of it, she was okay with it. Wendy has lots of evil clones as well, so it really wasn't all that surprising that it happened.

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...reAQOcap36.jpg
                          Johnny: Good morning, gorgeous. You've got a powerful kick to your kiss this morning.

EAddy: Thank you. *smiles* It's easy to get carried away in such good company. *winks* So how are you today?

sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

EAddy: Thank you. *smiles* It's easy to get carried away in such good company. *winks* So how are you today?

Johnny: Good, but I have patrol today, so I should go. Later, babes. *kisses all present, beams out*

Comment

EAddy: *phone beeps* Time for me to go, too. My evil stud muffin is up. Later, Babes. *posts picture, beams home*

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

EDSam: (on intercom) The standard policy of our clan is that we are flattered when others clone us.

Spoiler:
                                Actually, such shenanigans by evil clones are discussed off screen ahead of time and approved by both members involved so it's all cool.
                                Yes, I thought so, it's a very flattery thing.

Spoiler:
                                Hehe, yes, that would be odd a little bit if it wasn't discussed, at all.

EAddy: After the initial shock of it, she was okay with it. Wendy has lots of evil clones as well, so it really wasn't all that surprising that it happened.

Evil clones are fun.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X