No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An announcement from Skydiver, you might want to check this thread out.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....20&postcount=1

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Addy: Good choice. They won't see the vodka in the water. *winks* I'm a little cold just now, but I've got my coffee. *holds up thermal mug* You? *sips*

*snort* I remember at the 07 Burbank con 2 lovely, perhaps slighly tipsy young ladies were wandering around with perhaps rum and coke in a sprite bottle, and vodka or gin with sprite in a coke bottle... not obvious at all lol

Originally posted by greytop View Post
        An announcement from Skydiver, you might want to check this thread out.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....20&postcount=1

That sounds like the mods are in for some work!!!! We should be good though on this thread. Wonder what they'll do with dead threads?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                  *snort* I remember at the 07 Burbank con 2 lovely, perhaps slighly tipsy young ladies were wandering around with perhaps rum and coke in a sprite bottle, and vodka or gin with sprite in a coke bottle... not obvious at all lol

That sounds like the mods are in for some work!!!! We should be good though on this thread. Wonder what they'll do with dead threads?

What if they decided to merge the ship threads with us? I think that would be a problem.

Comment

Self whump????? lol
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                        What if they decided to merge the ship threads with us? I think that would be a problem.
                        I was talking about this with some people in another thread, and I really don't think that would be the case, cause really, that would be a mess. I mean just imagine that we posting here Cam pics, and oops, here's someone who's talking about the Cam/Sam ship, and then someone want to share her/his thoughtd about the Cam/Vala ship and then I post another 10 pics and then Shelly is here with her Cam/Dan ideas okay, yes, and me too, so, if I see that this is really not good, I'm sure they see it too. I guess they wanna delete those threads which really similar to each other. And for example this thread and the Sunshine one - that would be the Cam/Dan ship thread - are really different. No, I'm sure they talking about something else.

sigpic

Comment

i love the scenes amanda and ben do together. i soooo hope ben guest stars on amanda's show sanctuary!!
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            i love the scenes amanda and ben do together. i soooo hope ben guest stars on amanda's show sanctuary!!
                            Oh yes, what an amazing scene. I just love them in that one, truly great performances, Ben is just wonderful in emotional whump. And that one is really one of his best scenes as Cam.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                              I was talking about this with some people in another thread, and I really don't think that would be the case, cause really, that would be a mess. I mean just imagine that we posting here Cam pics, and oops, here's someone who's talking about the Cam/Sam ship, and then someone want to share her/his thoughtd about the Cam/Vala ship and then I post another 10 pics and then Shelly is here with her Cam/Dan ideas okay, yes, and me too, so, if I see that this is really not good, I'm sure they see it too. I guess they wanna delete those threads which really similar to each other. And for example this thread and the Sunshine one - that would be the Cam/Dan ship thread - are really different. No, I'm sure they talking about something else.
                              Spoiler:
                              \i hope they don't merge ship and thunk threads... And \i don't think they will. They had something in that post about the anit/pro threads and \i know for a while there were so many anti so and so in season whatever, then one for the same character for another season, then a discussion thread for the same issue for both anti and pro together... and so on... I think there's even a Cam discussion thread somewhere but I don't know how active it is. For threads like the S/J ship thread which is huge I can't see them merging that with the anti, and their pic threads, and most of the other threads pro S/J are in the off topic area. But I'm sure we'll find out soon when they begin posting about what threads and their plans.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              Those 2 together were great... Ben was awesome with all of them. I wish there could've been more Jack and Cam scenes coz I think there would've been a lot of good laughs.

Wow, these are poor quality caps!!!! I need to recap so much!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                \i hope they don't merge ship and thunk threads... And \i don't think they will. They had something in that post about the anit/pro threads and \i know for a while there were so many anti so and so in season whatever, then one for the same character for another season, then a discussion thread for the same issue for both anti and pro together... and so on... I think there's even a Cam discussion thread somewhere but I don't know how active it is. For threads like the S/J ship thread which is huge I can't see them merging that with the anti, and their pic threads, and most of the other threads pro S/J are in the off topic area. But I'm sure we'll find out soon when they begin posting about what threads and their plans.
                                Spoiler:
                                Yes, for example, the Joe Flanigan thread, every day 40-50 pages, very active, just like the Weir/John thread - with other people. So, I guess it depends on how active a thread, and of course, is there a pint of that thread. And a ship thread has one, a whump thread too etc.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X