Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Oh God, these thoughts in my head after this picture...

sigpic

Comment

... *THUD* ( And that's what I have to do if I'm watching this pic... down onto the floor. )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post

It seems, everyone loves these 2 together.

What a greap photo! I just love it. Very, very nice work.
          Thanks - if anyone wants a big version of the poster I created just message me and I'll either upload one in photobucket or send it via e-mail when I get the chance.

CKO -*looks up and promtly thunks* haha

I do love cam/dam - but what I love more is Sheppard and Cameron! Ooooh, think I'll open up photohop now.....lol.

I just watched the episode when Vala is in Daniel's body and we see Daniel oggling at Cam's behind, lol. Nice.
          sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

Originally posted by sweetsamurai View Post
            Thanks - if anyone wants a big version of the poster I created just message me and I'll either upload one in photobucket or send it via e-mail when I get the chance.

CKO -*looks up and promtly thunks* haha

I do love cam/dam - but what I love more is Sheppard and Cameron! Ooooh, think I'll open up photohop now.....lol.

I just watched the episode when Vala is in Daniel's body and we see Daniel oggling at Cam's behind, lol. Nice.
            I want a big version! I wanted to ask you for this, but I didn't want to be rude, but now you say you have a big one! I'm very happy.

Well, yeah, Cam and John, GUH! Just HOT indeed.

That scene is iconic in my mind.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                      I want a big version! I wanted to ask you for this, but I didn't want to be rude, but now you say you have a big one! I'm very happy.

Well, yeah, Cam and John, GUH! Just HOT indeed.

That scene is iconic in my mind.
                      Oh no, all my pictures and gifs are up for grabs! I want to spread the joy that is Ben Browder and all Stargate hunks!

I upload my pics in photobucket.com - but my albums are private. I'll get a password and add the link etc.. in my sig sometime today!

I was snapshotting some episodes to make my 'JAM' shot -

'JAM' being John/cam - lol. Like Vala says, 'packed full of jam!"

And I perchance stumbled upon a great snapshot!

Cam/dam lovers - you will love this picture. Especially you Mr.MacGadget!

Can anyone come up with a good caption for this special moment and I'll make another with the cool caption!

sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

logo courtesy of Tayla Rain a.k.a. Rain

Comment

Hello Addy!! Great to see you!

Originally posted by sweetsamurai View Post
                          Oh no, all my pictures and gifs are up for grabs! I want to spread the joy that is Ben Browder and all Stargate hunks!

I upload my pics in photobucket.com - but my albums are private. I'll get a password and add the link etc.. in my sig sometime today!

I was snapshotting some episodes to make my 'JAM' shot -

'JAM' being John/cam - lol. Like Vala says, 'packed full of jam!"

And I perchance stumbled upon a great snapshot!

Cam/dam lovers - you will love this picture. Especially you Mr.MacGadget!

Can anyone come up with a good caption for this special moment and I'll make another with the cool caption!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...amdamsmall.jpg
                          I ses, thanks for the offers.

JAM - haha, I like that. Cute for the 'Flyboys'

I love it, indeed, thanks for this.

a good caption... well, the first thing comes to my mind is on of Cam's line: 'It's too big, it doesn't fit' and Dan would reply: 'Trust me'
                          That was in a ship video.
                          I love when Cam says: 'Good Morning Sunshine!' It's so sweet.

sigpic

Comment

Addy: (on intercom) Hi, Mac!

Comment

Comment

Cameron Mitchell, browsing the Jaffa Cookbook.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X