X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    Mac: Cam...where are you going?
    MacCam: Oh, just some shoping.
    Mac: Okay, bye!... Hmm...alone? No, I see Shelly is here! What's up my friend?

Oh...hi, MrMac...nice to see you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
      Nice to see you too! Very nice pic! I guess your busy, Christmas and all that! You don't have time for any... pleasure

sigpic

Comment

Nice to see you too! Very nice pic! I guess your busy, Christmas and all that! You don't have time for any... pleasure

Before you go getting the wrong idea, MrMac, I was just going to show Cam...I mean MacCam some thunking techniques, so he could take better care of you. You know how you're always getting injured when you're thunking. I was just thinking of you, my friend.

sigpic

Comment

You better watch MacCam, Shelly. The way he's been winking all evening, he might have other plans.

Comment

Before you go getting the wrong idea, MrMac, I was just going to show Cam...I mean MacCam some thunking techniques, so he could take better care of you. You know how you're always getting injured when you're thunking. I was just thinking of you, my friend.
            You showing some techniques to him? And I shouldn't be getting in the wrong way?
            Enjoy!!! He's all yours for... a few hours. And let me tell you, he is just amazing, when he's got only a short time!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
              You better watch MacCam, Shelly. The way he's been winking all evening, he might have other plans.
              Yeah, Grey's right! He was really nasty today. But Shelly isn't here...hmmm....she's got other things to do...yeah, if you have a chance with a nasty Cam, just grab it! I mean the chance!

sigpic

Comment

You showing some techniques to him? And I shouldn't be getting in the wrong way?
                Enjoy!!! He's all yours for... a few hours. And let me tell you, he is just amazing, when he's got only a short time!
                All right. Come on, Cam. We've got a lot to do in a short time...

I'll send him home in the morning, MrMac!
                sigpic

Comment

have fun shelly
                  sigpic

Comment

All right. Come on, Cam. We've got a lot to do in a short time...

I'll send him home in the morning, MrMac!
                    Yes, and you know what I always say: don't do anything I would...wouldn't? I don't remember! Enjoy!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    have fun shelly
                    I'm sure she will have fun...actually she have right now.

sigpic

Comment

course she will... *looks at time..* mac did you even do the sleepy thing... you've got to be tired.
                      sigpic

Comment

course she will... *looks at time..* mac did you even do the sleepy thing... you've got to be tired.
                        Yeah, it's almost 6 AM! But I'm so happy that tomorrow I have nothing to do! Well, I have many things to do, but at here, at home, so it is just great.
                        But yes, I gotta go very soon, cause you know...it's 6AM!
                        I am tired, yes. But here the time isn't the same as we were talking about this before. That Asgard device is doing his job, very good machine, that's for sure!

sigpic

Comment

yes gotta love those tdfs (time dialation fields.)
                          sigpic

Comment

yes gotta love those tdfs (time dialation fields.)

Yes, when I'm here, it's like an altern. reality! And there is a Cam in his brown leather jacket... *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

And now, I'm outta here!

Shelly... you know.

See ya!

sigpic

Comment

have fun Mac
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X