~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

and last ones for me tonight.....

Good night

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Lovely run tonight ladies ... Hope you are feeling better Greytop (((hugs)))

and as always...I need to go *towel off* now
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Lovely run tonight ladies ... Hope you are feeling better Greytop (((hugs)))
              Feeling a little better. I am still depressed, which is what it mostly is. Going job hunting tomorrow.

A grinning Ben is what I need.
              Ahhhhh.........

Comment

*drools over piccys* ohh my those are nice (as always)
                sigpic

Comment

Mesa, those were fabulous ones to end with!!
                  Tame, keep that towel handy we have never ending drooling going on here!
                  Grey, keep trying, don't stop, never give up.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Tame, keep that towel handy we have never ending drooling going on here!
                    Does Tame have a drool buckett from PM?

Comment

I know she has heard of the drool bucket...the day barb threw it in my face!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kazbaby
                        Why do I have the sudden urge to get my nails done? Uh, can I borrow a clone?

Here's the link Kas, I formatted it a little differently to see if it was easier on the reader's eyes.

Far From Home
                        Thanks Kaz... the servers down at the mo, but looking forward to catching it a little later.

Comment

Leather

Bun

Uniform

Comment

Just been reading through the threads...Pedicures?...Great manips? Clone sharing? You gals have been wild again.

Unfortunately, I was so bl---- tired after the bear's antics last night, I went to bed at 9.00! till 7.00!

Originally Posted by greytop
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...enB/BenB46.jpg
                            Let's catch him girls. He's taking the clone maker.
                            http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...scape/gun8.jpg

"Hold it right there, boys. I can't let you take that. It would mean much more work for me if you did."

ROTF cajn...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...babylon296.jpg
                            Cam at the thought of "servicing" all of Ben's Babes/Cam's Cuties...aye yieyie!

Just too da-- funny... ROTFLMAO

Comment

Good Luck for today Grey... Something'll come along, keep the faith

Tantalising Leather, Uniform & Butt Tuesday 16

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Kas, I let Scorpy know since it's actually her server set up. *hugs*

ETA: The host is doing some sore of security update, that's why its down. It'll take like two hours. Sorry about that Kas, they didn't inform us.
                                Last edited by kazbaby; 12 December 2005, 10:40 PM.
                                My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                                A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Working...
                                X