Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    That is a great story. Just great. He is cool. Yumm!

And don't say that you're 'worthtless' on the picture, maybe I love Ben like hell, but you are beautfiul on the picture too, you're shining (should we say that for a person? Anyway, I'm sure you understand. )

and... "do you want me to do the pose?"

...No, I would die.
    I nearly did die LOL ...yes you can say someone has a shining face but usually we say 'glowing' in that context. Thank you for the sweet compliment. If you have the time you can go back to the posts in November 2006 in this thread and find out what else happened that weekend. The Babes had lots of fun in 2007 too. It starts here and goes for pages http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...6831&page=3521
    Last edited by purpletoo1; 22 December 2008, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Not normally a fan of the ferret but that picture is HOT!

Comment

*cracks up*

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
          On the Tenth Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me

Spoiler:

Click for bigger!
          OOOO, cute! Keep em coming...

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            must be needing a kiss... hmm,.. why else would the mistletoe be posted *blows kisses.*
            I was thinking the same thing CKO! heee *blows more kisses* .......off to cook

Comment

Comment

Comment

Back from a very hard project...don't laugh people , this has nothing to do with MacCam. I had to work sooo hard...you still laughing!

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                  I nearly did die LOL ...yes you can say someone has a shining face but usually we say 'glowing' in that context. Thank you for the sweet compliment. If you have the time you can go back to the posts in November 2006 in this thread and find out what else happened that weekend. The Babes had lots of fun in 2007 too. It starts here and goes for pages http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...6831&page=3521
                  I thought, 'glowing' is for someone who has fever! Anyway, thanks for the info, I alwaysappreciate it.
                  And thanks for the link, I will go back, that's for sure.

Not normally a fan of the ferret but that picture is HOT!
                  Yes, I think because of his eyes. and a little of his arms *sigh*

*cracks up*
                  Yes, it was in the morning, it helped me too, to wake up.

Neelan, very nice 'couch' run! I love as he's saying the word 'couch' btw. Ever time I'm reading somewhere the word 'couch', I'm hearing his voice as he's saying it. I don't know why, I don't even remember when he said it, or he did say it at all, but I just love it...God... Okay, maybe you shouldn't read this post.

sigpic

Comment

*kissing CammieCam under the mistletoe*
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Have fun Sue with CammieCam!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      (over intercom from Lounge) Yup! It definitely seems like someone's using a time dilation field in here.
                      So it's not just me who feels that way, good to know!

sigpic

Comment

Back from a very hard project...don't laugh people , this has nothing to do with MacCam. I had to work sooo hard...you still laughing!

I thought, 'glowing' is for someone who has fever! Anyway, thanks for the info, I alwaysappreciate it.
                        And thanks for the link, I will go back, that's for sure.
                        ....Okay, maybe you shouldn't read this post.

(over intercom from Lounge) Too late... this dirty mind is completely fixated on your use of the word "hard" *laughs* Oh and we use "glowing" or "radiant" for someone who's so happy that they "glow" or "radiate happiness", like pregnant women and Babes who're in photo ops with Ben.

Oh and we ALL read that post, so too late for that, too.

Comment

Comment

(over intercom from Lounge) Too late... this dirty mind is completely fixated on your use of the word "hard" *laughs*
                            Of course you laughed, Miss Naughty of the Furnace!

Oh and we use "glowing" or "radiant" for someone who's so happy that they "glow" or "radiate happiness", like pregnant women and Babes who're in photo ops with Ben.

Oh and we ALL read that post, so too late for that, too.
                            I see! Thanks!

Yes, i know, you allread it.

sigpic

Comment

Of course you laughed, Miss Naughty of the Furnace!
                              *beams in, laughs* I'm "Miss Naughty"!!! *laughs, sits down, laughs more, wipes eyes* I love it. Thanks, Mac!

*beams in* What do you think you're doing? You're under house arrest, woman.

*scoffs* I don't think so. *sticks out her tongue*
                              Alpha: Okay then. *casually walks over, cuffs her to himself* There. No more beaming around without me.
                              Hey! *scowls, then gets naughty glint*

Comment

*beams in, laughs* I'm "Miss Naughty"!!! *laughs, sits down, laughs more, wipes eyes* I love it. Thanks, Mac!
                                I'm glad you like it. Your very welcome!

*beams in* What do you think you're doing? You're under house arrest, woman.[/CENTER]
                                *scoffs* I don't think so. *sticks out her tongue*
                                Alpha: Okay then. *casually walks over, cuffs her to himself* There. No more beaming around without me.
                                Hey! *scowls, then gets naughty glint*
                                handcuffs? Oh my!

So, I'm very tired, so here we go, some not new pics.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X