Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sneaks up and ties hin up. Starts snowmobile. Take off with him in the boat.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      [COLOR="Navy"]

Tell him he sucks. If he has any kind of come back for that, you'll have all kinds of ammo.
                      LOL he'll have some sarcastic come back like "yeah well you never suck"

I'm ill, i need some extra time in this thread to feel better
                      "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

aww get better soon Bee *hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                          Just another hit and run to answer MR!
                          Yes, that is me, yuck, poo! Those are my photo ops this year. I have one more I'll post later...with Gigi, Virginia and Raley
                          Aw, thanks for the answer! Very cute photos! I love that 'Ben's Babes' caption. Just great.

He has such a great smile. He's making me smile too.

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

*coughs, sweats* Uhhh... now that you mention it, I think that gun belt looks a little too tight. *reaches for buckle*
                          Yes, it's interesting, on most of these promo pics, the gun belt is tight. And not just tight, but you know, it's...in a very sensitive place of his body.
                          .. *shows innocent face*

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                          LOL he'll have some sarcastic come back like "yeah well you never suck"

I'm ill, i need some extra time in this thread to feel better

And I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                            Yes, it's interesting, on most of these promo pics, the gun belt is tight. And not just tight, but you know, it's...in a very sensitive place of his body.
                            .. *shows innocent face*

And I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*
                            hmm mabye they are trying to bring your attaention to certain location - bring in the female viewers that have gutter minds

*hugs back* thanks
                            "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              aww get better soon Bee *hugs*
                              thanks *hugs back*

doing some thunking and resting until i am forced out of the house to do some xmas shopping
                              i have no money - all my brithday and xmas money is going on other people yet again i get jack for birthday and xmas

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                                hmm mabye they are trying to bring your attaention to certain location - bring in the female viewers that have gutter minds
                                I don't know about female viewers, but I'm convinced, no question.

*hugs back* thanks
                                Your very welcome.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X