Comment

Comment

Comment

ohhhhhh
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
            *giggle/snort* Who the devil is he kissing? That is too funny lol

And we all appreciate it lol. Was it you that had the quirky saying underneath about Cam beating up John until Aeryn stepped in?

<snip>

He is kissing Michael Shanks. He has developed a habit of doing that!

And yes it was me with the quote from Ben about who would win a fight between Critchon or Mitchell. As soon as I am back on my computer I will add it back!

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...m/PDVD_795.jpg

Halloween:

Spoiler:
            We get to dress up at work for Halloween and everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon. I haven't dressed up since I was about 15!!! I wanted to do something sci-fi-ish as that's what I'm known for at work. Any suggestions? I was thinking Vala, just dye my hair black and try and get some army gear from the surplus shop in town. I just want it to be cheap and easy. Any suggestions?
            Cheap and easy sounds just like Vala!!! Well, maybe not the cheap part!

Originally posted by Rose View Post
            When I first read your comment, I thought you wrote you and Neelan bothput your hands on his weapon.....(very nonPG thoughts!)
            Everyone must think I live in the gutter!

I love the banner! Seeing as how just about everything qualifies as flashback now, and most of Farscape is freaky, I think I'll stick to fun this morning . . .

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Gotta go to work! Later!

Comment

lol. Mine is getting terrible. I just put all 'Cam' pictures in one folder and somehow 'Mitchell' and 'Con' pics ended up in there too... just so many pages to find specific pics lol
                          I used to have everything all together, Mitchell, Crighton, Dan and Cam. I separeated them out into 3 catagories and that is as far as I got. There are still random pics in the wrong ones too.

I love the banner! Seeing as how just about everything qualifies as flashback now, and most of Farscape is freaky, I think I'll stick to fun this morning . . .
                          I like that attitide.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Crichton: Sweetheart, I can't work out where this goes.
                                Aeryn: Oh for frell sakes John, it's not that hard
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X