No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

my my my very nice piccys to look at this morn
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          my my my very nice piccys to look at this morn
          Amen to that.

Comment

well I was in the mood for *Intense John* and my little capping session turned into John, john, john, john...LOL....so I have WAy to many that look almost the same...BUT I did find some that just show to me the many faces of John....AND a tribute to Ben who played him

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

with his eyes closed....you can focus on those lips

Comment

and when John feels deeply....Ben does him justice

Comment

Comment

Comment

I love it when he is serious

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh....and when a woman is on his mind.....*sigh*...to be that woman

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X