Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    It's freakin' AWESOME!!! And I'm totally snurching it.

Fruitie: (over intercom) Yummy pic, Neelan!

sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

It's freakin' AWESOME!!! And I'm totally snurching it.

Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
        Alright, it's official, after meeting Ben in Chicago I'm a fan. *sigh* That man is just so handsome. *sigh* And those eyes... *sigh*

Anyhow, will post lots of pics, I promise. Here's one to start, I'm sure Neelan and Shippy will have lots to post too.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...0pics/Ben.jpg]
        We tried to warn you. *snicker* And if your pix are only 640 wide, you can just post them full-sized... no need for thumbnails unless they're too big for the forum. Newbies. *giggle* Isn't Ben just the sweetest, eg?

"You have to sit? No! Everybody stand up!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
          Neelan, your pictures are just so good! They make mine pale in comparison . . .

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../IMG_0361a.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../IMG_0362a.jpg
          Fruitie: (over intercom) Shippy, you pictures are wonderful, too. I am enjoying them very much. Wendy says she is going to be investing in a better camera with a much better flash for Burbank.

sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Neelan, your pictures are just so good! They make mine pale in comparison . . .
            And yet, we still need to use yours, too. Vantage points are critical!
            Besides, now we know... we're just too voracious for our flashes to handle.

Comment

And they look good for how far back you were. You did "no flash", right?

Hello there DJGirl, those pics look familiar.

Some more from me

People told me to take loads of pics so I did. Might as well share!
              And we thank you. Great seat=great piccies. Besides, his eyes look SOOOO BLUE! in your pix! *sigh*

In honor of ~Sarah~, for shouting out the right thing at exactly the right time: my pics of the 'Macgyver moment':

Those are AWESOME!!!

Comment

And yet, we still need to use yours, too. Vantage points are critical!
                Besides, now we know... we're just too voracious for our flashes to handle.
                Gives a new meaning to "Meltdown"!

I still can't believe that DJgirl fell asleep watching that the other night!

Comment

Comment

Comment

And they look good for how far back you were. You did "no flash", right?

And we thank you. Great seat=great piccies. Besides, his eyes look SOOOO BLUE! in your pix! *sigh*

Those are AWESOME!!!

RL...

No, I was using flash, but it is no where near as good as yours or Shippy's.

Gives a new meaning to "Meltdown"!

I still can't believe that DJgirl fell asleep watching that the other night!
                      *giggles* I watched the good parts like 6 times each that night. Then I decided to let it run and I fell asleep during one of the Stark scenes.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

We tried to warn you. *snicker* And if your pix are only 640 wide, you can just post them full-sized... no need for thumbnails unless they're too big for the forum. Newbies. *giggle* Isn't Ben just the sweetest, eg?

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/BensFan/SGcons/Chicago2008/Chic08Pk00214web2.jpg[IMG]

"You have to sit? No! Everybody stand up!"
                        Newbie? Me? Hardly. I changed those pics into thumbnails because they take forever to load, even on the low-end non-dialup connections (like mine).

Besides, official Gateworld Forum rules on pics say that pics posted in full cannot be larger than 75 kB. They do. Honestly. So if some of you wouldn't mind not posting 500 kB pics, that'd be nice.
                        sigpic

Comment

*giggles* I watched the good parts like 6 times each that night. Then I decided to let it run and I fell asleep during one of the Stark scenes.
                          Sure you did. We'll excuse you if it's true.

Comment

More from Chicago:

LOVE this one, EG! He's so expressive, I just adore it.

Sure, no problem, do share the love.
                            You did send them the full res ones you copied from my camera, right? Since the ones I've been posting have been cropped.

Actually, I edited the Shippy hug and one of the "cod piece" ones and sent them in at a size I normally use for them. Thanks!

Comment

Sure you did. We'll excuse you if it's true.

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

LOVE this one, EG! He's so expressive, I just adore it.

Actually, I edited the Shippy hug and one of the "cod piece" ones and sent them in at a size I normally use for them. Thanks!
                                Glad you liked them.
                                Did you add a stamp to mine before you sent them?

I will keep posting thumbnails even though I know larger size looks cooler. I'm hoping some of you will consider doing the same.

FYI http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54065

Not trying to complain here, I just tend to try and follow rules that are there for a good reason. Besides, the mods will post here about it eventually, I'm sure.

More pics!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X