• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Purple!!
    Look! I fixed him up for ya.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Just received this VCR alert. Thanks to Elyse for the heads up!

A Kiss Before Dying
      Directed by James Dearden. Starring Matt Dillon, Sean Young, Max von Sydow,
      Diane Ladd, James Russo, Martha Gehman, Ben Browder, Joy Lee, Rory Cochrane.
      A woman's investigation into her twin sister's apparent suicide leads to
      startling revelations about her new husband. 120 minutes, 1991, Video, SS
      Sat Dec 10 01:00A on Oxygen Channel
      Sat Dec 10 12:00P on Oxygen Channel

Hey, we actually get that channel on our cable system for a change.

Comment

*pops in quickly*

thanks for the info admiral, but unfortunately i don't think i get that channel, but i will have to look

*looks at piccies......thunks*
        sigpic

Comment

*drools over piccys* oh gods.... *passes out* those are all wonderful piccys.
          sigpic

Comment

Bad guy alert!!!

Oh, and Kas, R. Slafer is my friend, Rich. There are some other pix I posted that another friend of mine took, but I didn't know exactly which pix were his and which weren't (he gave me two disks of pictures) so I didn't credit him on the pix like I did for Rich. Rich is going to send me TONS more, too! LOVE HIM!!!

Comment

*drool*

oh yummy!

*thunk*
              sigpic

Comment

Double thunks:

Anyone wanna play "fun with captioning"?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kas

Crikey - that is... can't find the words... breathless... fainting...

Didn't get that sort of detail on his pants from my TV screen! Just shows they didn't focus in close up on our Cam/Ben as much as they should have! I would've noticed that detailed cro... pant part, believe me!
                      A totally droolicious pic. Haven't noticed that much details before either .

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      Just received this VCR alert. Thanks to Elyse for the heads up!
                      Lucky you! Here in Sweden we don't get any BB what so ever. (Oh, thats not really true... We have CSI:Miami but when Ben was on I wasn't a fan.) Thanx to torrent&co I can enjoy Stargate but I haven't seen any of the movies or even Farscape. But I'm here, and a fan and a member of the Ben Hiney Club. Most likely the only Swede (feeling a bit lonley )...
                      S.T.A.K.S. if you think kirking stinks...

Jackson: Earth minutes?
                      Mitchell: Yeah, I've always wanted to say that.
                      Vala: Well, now you have.

Image hosted by RandomImage.net

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                        Oh, and Kas, R. Slafer is my friend, Rich. There are some other pix I posted that another friend of mine took, but I didn't know exactly which pix were his and which weren't (he gave me two disks of pictures) so I didn't credit him on the pix like I did for Rich. Rich is going to send me TONS more, too! LOVE HIM!!!
                        Hey... what a friend... Post them... please. Tons of Ben can never be too much!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildrat
                          Lucky you! Here in Sweden we don't get any BB what so ever. (Oh, thats not really true... We have CSI:Miami but when Ben was on I wasn't a fan.) Thanx to torrent&co I can enjoy Stargate but I haven't seen any of the movies or even Farscape. But I'm here, and a fan and a member of the Ben Hiney Club. Most likely the only Swede (feeling a bit lonley )...
                          Awww, that's a real shame Wildrat but your friend Mr Torrent should pick up the Farscape episodes for you

And to Welcome you to the Hiney Club!

Last edited by Kas; 28 November 2005, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Stargate Booty!

Comment

oooooooooooh Booty! *drool*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                Love your location barb!! Can I join you?
                                Anytime dear, the more the merrier
                                LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Working...
                                X