Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kazbaby
    *looks around and tries to find someone to give you CPR and grabs the nearest mitchell clone.*
    I usually throw water on purple to wake up up but I think will also wake her up.

Comment

YOWSA!! That did it!!! Love the pretty Grey, thanks!!

I got some more pics from the web site mesa gave us...

Comment

Or maybe this one will help?

By the way, how are some of you able to get that soft glow-like look to some of the season 9 caps?
        My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
        A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

I capped Babylon myself and it just came that way in the copy I got. What pics are you talking about specifically?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            I capped Babylon myself and it just came that way in the copy I got. What pics are you talking about specifically?
            These three are some examples. I use Virtual Dub and go frame by frame to grab caps and paste into photoshop. So if there is a better program, faster especially, and have that awesome quality. I'd appreciate if anyone could tell me since they come out better than mine.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...hman10213a.jpg
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...valon09139.jpg
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...valon09134.jpg

Oh, if anyone is interested in the song that Ben had Creation play. Here is the temporary link. PKGumby doesn't have his videos posted anywhere at this time.
            My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
            A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Kaz, that is the quality of the copy of the ep or d/l combined I think with the capping program. I use power DVD 6. But those aren't mine. I did the Babylon ones....sample here...

Gonna listen to the song....

Comment

These three are some examples. I use Virtual Dub and go frame by frame to grab caps and paste into photoshop. So if there is a better program, faster especially, and have that awesome quality. I'd appreciate if anyone could tell me since they come out better than mine.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...hman10213a.jpg
                If you mean something like this? (I copied yours.) I will paste them side by side so you can see the difference. I just lighten the second one up.

I use Photo Explosion Deluxe, Version 2.0 and use the lighting tool.

Comment

those both look nice!

Comment

Wet,

Whumped,

and Dirty!

Comment

Don't forget yummy Grey!!

Wet, Whumped and Dirty Wednesday!!
                      before Thanksgiving! Happy Day All,

Wet and whumped...GUH and *thunk*
                      Last edited by purpletoo1; 22 November 2005, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Comment

Look how young he looks in this pic!!
                          Last edited by purpletoo1; 22 November 2005, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Oh, if anyone is interested in the song that Ben had Creation play. Here is the temporary link. PKGumby doesn't have his videos posted anywhere at this time.
                            THANK YOU so much for the link Kaz. I'd been really wanting to see that since reading so much about it! Downloading right now.

I see you hussies were able to actually get on and play last night in the end!

For WET, WHUMPED & DIRTY WEDNESDAY 14!

ENJOY!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

Look how young he looks in this pic!!
                              Young, sweet, innocent and defenceless... alone & vulnerable...but still a survivor by nature! (Great caps as ever Purple!)

My how John grew and changed over the seasons...

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick
                                I have a new favorite Ben picture. I hope you like it!

Yes, that is me with him at the Farscape con in Burbank this past weekend. I am still floating!!!

Later. . .
                                ShippyChick
                                That is ADORABLE ShippyChick.... This is my colour right now.

What a great pic, you must be so pleased. It's really nice to see him standing with his arm around you... beats the seating arrangement I've seen in people's pics that was usual for Creation... with the couch arms seperating you... perhaps Adam realises that the guests will be quite safe!

Comment

Working...
                                X