No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mesa is off seeing the real thing, so I'll thunk myself with a Spikey hair one.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
      Now this scene, they could have made it last for the whole epi and I would have sat there motionless the entire hour and called it the best one.

LOL! It's a great pic... can you trigger my memory on which eppy though, please?

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
        OK I would probably buy the big house on the lake first, then travel, to Canada (hee where is the series filmed??)
        Vancouver! ( lol

Comment

Purple or me?
          Everyone...

I just have the two - Boy and Girl

Here's the pic... ignore the spots - they are not on the photo - guess it must be dust on the scanner.

The BB siggy when he's signed a few!

Comment

LMAO

How'd you guess? Its my favorite thing to do, ever. Esp. with someone who should get medals for it.
            Your ball and chain gets medals for it!!
            I am speechless!! Lucky you!

Kas, I only have one!! Plenty enough for anyone! Especially in the evil spawn stage of teenhood!

Comment

Over 15,ooo posts!

Way to go Bennites!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

Sorry, just needed to see this large size today!
                Oh... I would call it neat, trim and all in proportion myself!
                Nothing large about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                  Everyone...

I just have the two - Boy and Girl

Here's the pic... ignore the spots - they are not on the photo - guess it must be dust on the scanner.

The BB siggy when he's signed a few!
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../autopicBB.jpg
                  LMAO, he must have had a long day! Congrats on the winning of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    LOL! It's a great pic... can you trigger my memory on which eppy though, please?

Unrealized Reality, I think. Also, I think it was in one of John's lakka 'flashes'.

Not positive.

About kids, last time I counted I had one 1 four yr. old boy, 2 eleven month old boys and 1 eleven month old girl. There may be more by now, though. They don't stay still long enough to get an accurate count.
                    By the sound, I'd say about ten or twelve.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      Over 15,ooo posts!

Way to go Bennites!
                      Yeah, even more to celebrate!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        Oh... I would call it neat, trim and all in proportion myself!
                        Nothing large about it!
                        I couldn't agree with you more. He seems to have trimmed down a bit. And as hot as ever!!!

Comment

LMAO, he must have had a long day! Congrats on the winning of it!
                          LOL! Exactly... I've seen a couple where he writes a few more letters but quite a few where its the B's then the snail trail...

Comment

Unrealized Reality, I think. Also, I think it was in one of John's lakka 'flashes'.

Not positive.

About kids, last time I counted I had one 1 four yr. old boy, 2 eleven month old boys and 1 eleven month old girl. There may be more by now, though. They don't stay still long enough to get an accurate count.
                            I'd be dead by now!! When I had a day care I ran it like the military and then they went home! But to have that many stay all the time would kill me!!!! You have sixteen little hands and feet How do you have time to thunk? Must have a great spouse!

Comment

Not positive.

LMAO... you have TRIPLETS? WOW!

Thanks for the heads up on the eppy... I only rewatched that episode last night too! Mind you, the lakka flashes did go past at superspeed!

Comment

How do you have time to thunk?

I think the question is Why would I even want to thunk? LOL
                                This is my Land of Make Believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X