X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David
    You're better than that anyway.
    Awww, such a sweetie.

Don't let my sunny disposition fool you, though. I can be quite petty when it suits me. Still, I may have to find a couple of non-Pete eps to watch just so I can stick my tongue out at those who WOULD accuse me of being petty.

Comment

You could watch Atlantis episodes and be assured of it being a non-Pete episode. That should silence your critics!
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe DeLuise will get a job on Atlantis as well! Remember, David's always out looking for work, and Peter is going to do all he can to get it for him

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
          You could watch Atlantis episodes and be assured of it being a non-Pete episode. That should silence your critics!
          Yeah, except every time I see the Wraith I burst out laughing.

On topic, though, I probably will end up watching at least the premiere. Not strictly a Pete ep, but he gets referenced. It might help me form a better picture of exactly how TPTB intend to use him later in the season. I still get uncomfortable vibes from the spoilers I've heard, but I'm still curious.

Comment

Hmm it sounds as though you haven't read any spoilers regarding who appears in the season premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by David
              Hmm it sounds as though you haven't read any spoilers regarding who appears in the season premiere.
              I've read the spoilers. It isn't exactly Pete, is it? Or is he really in it, too? Maybe I haven't read as closely as I thought. The whole idea of what they're planning to do still kinda upsets me. Makes me disinclined to reading closer...

There's another character I'll be happy to see, but that's off topic.

Comment

Actors are generally always looking for work and since Peter is in a position to do something about it, knows the range of David's acting abilities, his (general) availability and likes to help out his family, he's just doing what seems good and right.

I wouldn't mind DDL being in Atlantis. Might be kinda cool. Michael, too. And Dom. And... er... Carol? And no doubt Peter will pop up sometimes, too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  I wouldn't mind DDL being in Atlantis. Might be kinda cool. Michael, too. And Dom. And... er... Carol? And no doubt Peter will pop up sometimes, too.
                  I can just see it now.. Colonel Danning turning up in Atlantis, still trying to find out why his show got cancelled after the pilot, not realising the Wraith are actually real and starting to yell at one of them because they made him look stupid in front of a camera...
                  hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafana
                    I can just see it now.. Colonel Danning turning up in Atlantis, still trying to find out why his show got cancelled after the pilot, not realising the Wraith are actually real and starting to yell at one of them because they made him look stupid in front of a camera...
                    hehe.
                    He'd be questioning whether or not they're "real" aliens and complaining because some "jumped-up extra" was manhandling him.

Comment

Woot!
                      If nothing else I think we've got a fanfic story here.

Comment

I agree that Sam and Pete have chemistry and it's good to see Sam being happy. I like that she can be a soldier, scientist and in love. Sure, Pete checked up on her, but he's a cop and it's probably reflex for him to solve any mystery. Sam and Jack are impossible b/c of chain of command, but that doesn't mean each won't still have a special place in each other's hearts--while they go on with their lives. Pete is definitely potential husband material. I hope we continue to see Pete occasionally, though this isn't a show about SG-1's personal lives. This is my first time posting.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                          I hope we continue to see Pete occasionally, though this isn't a show about SG-1's personal lives.
                          Really? You sure about that? Coulda fooled me, especially with the spoilers for this season.

This is my first time posting.
                          Congrats! Always nice to have calm, rational newbies around who take time to figure out what's what.

Comment

I'm pretty new here too, and I also like the Pete character. In fact, when I first found Gateworld I was really baffled by the "stalker Pete" comments I read.

I didn't get that at all. When I watched Chimera, before going online, I had really favorable feelings toward the guy. Sam just lights up when she's around him, and he genuinely cares about her. True, it was a bit of a bonehead move following her to the stakeout, but I didn't take it as creepy and stalkerish, more like a curious cop with a puzzle to figure out.

Then again I'm not much of an S/J shipper, not much of a shipper in Stargate at all (loved Daniel/Sha're though), so I don't have that to color my view of the character.

Comment

i think pete is great for sam and i cant wait to see him again. I find it stupid that people would get upset and start trouble just because sam isn't dating the person they want her too. I like jack but in the end we all know the two can't get together so she just moved on, she found a guy that can make her laugh and make her feel good. and that guy just happens to be pete.

david deluise is a great actor.. i'm actually making a website about him

> Kelli

Jack: raise your right hand and repeat after me. I, insert name.
                              Sam: I, Samantha Carter..

Comment

Someone at Gatecon was wearing an I hate Pete t-shirt... on the day when Amanda, Chris and Michael were supposed to be there. When asked if she didn't think she was being a bit embarrassing about it, she told me off, saying it was her opinion and she was going to express it. I retaliated by making an I love Sam/Pete- Get over it! badge which, despite its crappy appearance, still got a couple of positive comments.

When I asked Amanda if there was any hope for the Sam/Pete shippers, all she would say was, "Stay tuned!" A very political answer, but probably smart. *sigh* One can always hope for a thrown bone, though...

Comment

Working...
                                X