Hi APA

Hi Mara
        Janet
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY SHIP DAY!!!!

I'm proud of myself: I didn't miss this one! I'll try to keep up on the thread, see what yo guys are posting! Everything is great so far!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Letters to TPTB Re-Posted:

May 9th, 2008

Dear PTB,

A serious letter this time...
                  Sometimes I wonder what it must be like to be you.
                  To be cheered on, to be celebrated, to be honored, to be spoken of, to have The Power, to be The Powers, to be Awesome, and to own and create the wonderfull product that is Stargate.

Do you like what you do? I bet you do. And your mothers must be proud. How amazing must it be when you have fangurls bribing you for resolution of a certain Ship. (No, still not asking for it, because I know you won't let us down...) If I were you, I'd buy myself a castle with a big balcony so I could have my followers parade underneath it and I'd wave at them and throw rosepaddles over their heads and sing corny songs all day...

But you're not me. You guys are so normal. And yet, so special. You're beautiful people with romantic souls and good hearts. You inspire us to write poetry and create art. You take creating TV shows to a whole other level. You make me cry tears of joy and laugh in times of sadness. Your work leaves me in awe and gives me goosebumps of exitement. You put up with the angry side of our family and you gave us strands of Ship to hold on to during the years. You made us make little PTB dolls. You corrected your Shippy slip ups and kept our Shippy juices flowing. You kept us off the streets. You're under my skin and you're Awesome. Awesome!

The reason why I'm telling you this, is that I will be forever greatfull when you show us all the final version of our Happy Shippy Confirmation.
                  You have listened to our continual plea.

Therefore you are the kind of person I want to be. And the kind of persons I want my children and grand children to be. And my pets. They're little people too. Your Awesomeness will spread over the globe through us Shippers and your legacy shall be kept in tact for many generations to come.
                  You truelly are Awesome.

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
                  Nadine

P.S.: I'm not hinting at anything, but just imagine the response you will recieve when you actually show us that Big Honkin' Resolution
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*waves at Julia*

Mara!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy dances*
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Gutter warning

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Look at all these Happy People...

...We sure have a lot of old stuff...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X