X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...something I just finished...

Comment

Awww, cute!

Yeah, definitely before he meets Elizabeth. I can't decide if I'll bring Sarah back or not--I feel like I got rid of her nicely, so bringing her back might be... awkward. Plus, Daniel/Elizabeth all the way!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
        Awww, cute!

Yeah, definitely before he meets Elizabeth. I can't decide if I'll bring Sarah back or not--I feel like I got rid of her nicely, so bringing her back might be... awkward. Plus, Daniel/Elizabeth all the way!
        Yea! I love, love, love this fic to begin with, but now I will have a reason to love, love, love, love, love this fic!

Oh...and I have a gift...it's for both ships...well both SG ships we ship.

Comment

Hey! I made a new sig! I really need to get on an image rotate for my sigs...I want them all...at the same time!

Comment

I love both your sigs! Have you been playing with Gimp, or are these still photobucket?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
              I love both your sigs! Have you been playing with Gimp, or are these still photobucket?
              Gimp now! I am having fun with my first wall paper...I'm not sure I'm going to like it or not... I made another Daniel/Elizabeth sig... I will post it later. Ahh...I love this ship!

Comment

I know this thread is kinda quiet, but I actually did ship these two for a time. and it's probably the last Daniel ship that I shipped voluntarily...
                *gathers pictures*

anyway, I actually popped in here to post this link to a game at the game threads for daniel multishipping
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=8495114

Comment

I started a new game first to 50 it's a Elizabeth shipping game all Elizabeth ship people can play

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59540
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hey people who might still be interested in this thread! I made a Christmas pic (D/E themed of course)! WITH children...you've been warned. YEA FLUFF!

Comment

Erm hi! Don't think anyone posts here anymore, but if there is Hi! I'm just interested in your 'ship, ya know, take a look at what it's like

Comment

This is one of my AU ships I don't know about everyone else
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Recommended fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4191166/1/Ab-Urbe-Condita

Daniel reflecting on Elizabeth's death.

Finished watching SG-1 and Atlantis in proper sequence recently. This was the one ship I was rooting for in the two series based on their interactions and chemistry in New Order 1 and 2 as well as their shared interests (even the decor in their respective places was similar if memory serves - full of cultural artifacts). Didn't realize that Weir would be leaving for Atlantis before watching the the two episodes.

Afterward I had hoped for more interactions between the two in future crossover episodes/guest starring roles, but it wasn't to be. Even in the episode where Daniel comes to Atlantis, their one-to-one interaction without other characters is limited to a few seconds. In that episode Weir sadly (in retrospect) tells him she hopes to spend a lifetime trying to unearth Atlantis' secrets. This of course doesn't happen and the only other time Daniel comes, she's dead.

This ship is so fleeting and untapped, but worth it. Fanfic reflects this feeling well imo.

Comment

http://s4.postimg.org/kni5jaix9/Untitled.jpg

Also had moments in Rising. In this sequence, they share a few looks with each other (this one in reaction to Jack incredulously saying "flying city")/look to each other to provide the next argument when double teaming Jack in order to convince him to go forward with the Atlantis mission. Its capped off by Daniel finishing his last line ("....Isn't it worth trying?") while looking at Weir and Weir beaming saying "Well Dr. Jackson, I'm not the one you need to convince!" as they both proceed to look at Jack who gives in. They make a great team. There's a moment in this episode where they share a look of joy and understanding when Daniel tells Weir about the eighth symbol.

For some reason though, they started calling each other by their titles after they book-ended the first scene of the previous episode (New Order) by calling each other "Elizabeth" and "Daniel". They get closer as that episode continued and called each other by their first names throughout.

Comment

sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

Working...
                              X