No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'd put new meaning into 'long distance relationship'.

Comment

I haven't thought of them as a serious couple. I've just thought that the concept of them together would be just for fun. I don't mean fun for them, but fun for me. Really, I'd like to see them work together again. A little interaction would be nice, but I don't have any hidden squee-girl inside of me praying that they'll one day get together.
      http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
      Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Since, really at heart, I'm a John/Elizabeth shipper, I think a little bit of Daniel/Elizabeth would be nice to get John's attention. I mean, John is always getting women. It's time Elizabeth catches someone's eye and why not Daniel. They two worked well together.
        Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

I just read the new info for SG-1's season 10's third episode
          Spoiler:
          The Pegasus Project, and I'm glad that we'll be seeing some more Daniel/Elizabeth interaction. Also, it's about time that Daniel finally goes to Atlantis.

Comment

I really enjoyed Elizabeth and Daniel's scenes together in "New Order". The scene where she calls him Dr. Jackson and he says "Daniel" was really cute. They seemed to be a great team--each being able to give as good as the got. Great repartee. I'm really looking forward to seeing the two in
            Spoiler:
            the rumored S10/S3 episode.

I don't see them as a couple, but as possibly very close friends. It would be really cute if they got a chance to speak to each other in one of the many languages they know.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Comment

Yeah, it would be nice to see Daniel and Elizabeth working together to translate something. I'd like to see Elizabeth trying to translate some Ancient text with all of her references and then Daniel coming over to help her out. That would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                  Yeah, it would be nice to see Daniel and Elizabeth working together to translate something. I'd like to see Elizabeth trying to translate some Ancient text with all of her references and then Daniel coming over to help her out. That would be nice.
                  Yeah, that would be nice.
                  I kind of like their relationship. It could become really interesting in the
                  Spoiler:
                  S10/S3 cross over

For me they would have a strong bond. They bothshare the passion for languages so that is a thing TPTB could explore without a problem for me. I like their banter.

Comment

I really don't think it would be hard to create a Daniel/Elizabeth relationship because the actors seem to really get along well.

Comment

when i first saw new order 1 and 2 i inmediately liked daniel and elizabeth. they get along really good, seem like good friends and all that.
                      so,yeah, i could definitely see them as a couple.
                      but i like john and elizabeth more.
                      but still, i do want to see them interact in the future
                      SAVE SG-1
                      Send tissue boxes with the legend "SEND MORE!" to Sci-Fi's TPTB

Comment

This coming SG-1 episode should be interesting because
                        Spoiler:
                        we'll finally get to see Daniel and Elizabeth working together. Truthfully, I'd prefer seeing John getting a little bit jealous seeing them work together, but I'm completely fine with seeing a little bit of banter between Daniel and Elizabeth

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                          This coming SG-1 episode should be interesting because
                          Spoiler:
                          we'll finally get to see Daniel and Elizabeth working together. Truthfully, I'd prefer seeing John getting a little bit jealous seeing them work together, but I'm completely fine with seeing a little bit of banter between Daniel and Elizabeth
                          I loved the chemistry between Daniel and Elizabeth on Sg1.
                          Spoiler:

I've always wanted to see them interact with each other again, espesially now since Elizabeth has come so far since then. It will be nice to see them banter with each other once more.

Personally, as a shipper, I'd like Daniel to pickup on how close she is with certain members of the expedition. And yes, maybe a little jealousy would be nice.

But unlikely...
                          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

It's too bad we didn't really get anything between these two in
                            Spoiler:
                            The Pegasus Project. They didn't even call each other by their first names. I was kinda hoping for more, but it's okay. The episode was still great without it.

Comment

i agree with john84210, it would be weird them to together interesting but weird

Comment

I was just telling the ship family (Sam/Jack discussion thread) of how I was looking for a thread for this pairing. I think it's perfect! I love the pairing of Daniel and Elizabeth! So sweet. And freakin' smart too! That would just be so hot IMHO! Does anyone know of any good fics? I'm going to go check out FF.net and see what they have, but if anyone has any suggestions...I'd be happy to hear...err...read them! Happy shipping, no matter who you might ship!

Comment

Working...
                                X