Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! That's the one! Thanks!
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

I thought I'd pass along a few Teryl Rothery related things:

The Killagaming.com photo gallery has a few photos of Ms. Rothery's September 2006 appearence as a presenter at the Canadian Awards for Electronic Arts and Animation. You can see the full size photos here ,here and here

Voting is currently underway in the 2006 Terylicious.net Contest and continues until approximately midnight Pacific Daylight Time on November 2nd. The nominees in fan fiction, music videos, and fan art as well as the voting forms can be found Here.

You can see all the entries in the various categories at the links below:
      Fan art

Music videos

Fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Smilodon View Post

The Killagaming.com photo gallery has a few photos of Ms. Rothery's September 2006 appearence as a presenter at the Canadian Awards for Electronic Arts and Animation. You can see the full size photos here ,here and here
        Thank you She's so purdy.
        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Smilodon View Post

Voting is currently underway in the 2006 Terylicious.net Contest and continues until approximately midnight Pacific Daylight Time on November 2nd. The nominees in fan fiction, music videos, and fan art as well as the voting forms can be found Here.

You can see all the entries in the various categories at the links below:
          Fan art

Music videos

Fan fiction
          Great pics and great fan work of all kinds!

Teryl has to be the host of the Oscar night!
          sigpic

Comment

Click image to enlarge
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Click image to enlarge
              Nice one. Right on the mark as I have come to notice with your posters. Love the work you do with them great to see. Janets character has been passed over of late. Nice to see the reminders of how important her character was in this show.

Comment

Click image to enlarge
                You're right. She is the one and only Stargate doktor.
                sigpic

Comment

*Sniff*. That makes me sad
                  sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                  "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                  My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Click image to enlarge
                    That's perfect. And...
                    scarimor

Comment

I was thinking about Janet today.

I watched Heroes the same day that I heard someone in real life had died. So when I remember Janet, I also remember the young girl from school who killed herself.

This can be confusing and I also feel guilty sometimes, that I can't distinguish my grief for a fictional character and my grief for the real girl. Big emotional blur.

Janet... she was awesome. She lit up the scenes/episodes she was in.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                        That's perfect. And...
                        Are you people mad?! She has red glowing eyes! Clearly she's alien-possessed and is about to stick someone with a giant needle! That warm smile is just a cover!

Nice work, Nolamom.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM View Post
                          Are you people mad?! She has red glowing eyes! Clearly she's alien-possessed and is about to stick someone with a giant needle! That warm smile is just a cover!
                          That would've been awesome for real in the show.

Nice work, Nolamom.
                          scarimor

Comment

Just wondering how many of you are aware that the film Teryl's is in "White Noise 2 : The Light" is close to being complete in the filming. It is due to be released in the USA & UK in January 2007 and the Netherlands in May 2007 & I am very interested in seeing it. It's classified as a horror/thriller. It's basically about A man's family which is killed and he is brought back from the verge of death, he then realises he can identify people who are about to die.

It was filmed here in Vancouver and it is a good thing since she lives here and all. Anyway just a little info for those who may not be aware.

Comment

That sounds very interesting. Thank you.
                              sigpic

Comment

That does sound intersting
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X