No announcement yet.

Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so lets see...we all love the hair of Amanda but what do we like the most...here some pics to decide (hey it is still a thunk thread )
    Season 1:

Season 2:

Season 3:

Season 4:

Season4 ep 2010:

Season 5:

THIS ONE I LIKE THE MOST

Season 6:

Season 7:

Season 9:

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, my favs are S6 S7 and 2010. Thanks for the thunk-e-ness
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Six!

Comment

Six and seven
          scarimor

Comment

S4, S7 and 2010!! You RCtje?

Comment

One and seven.
              sigpic

Comment

Deffinetly five and six

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                  S4, S7 and 2010!! You RCtje?
                  the one that says that I like that one the most...So that would be season 5! But I also like her hair in season 9 actually...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                    the one that says that I like that one the most...So that would be season 5! But I also like her hair in season 9 actually...
                    Oh yeah, sorry!
                    It's pretty but she doesn't seem to have that much hair on the pic

Comment

Oh yeah, sorry!
                      It's pretty but she doesn't seem to have that much hair on the pic
                      Well than take a look at that picture... I also love her outfit in this ep I just love that ep in general ... has some good Sam/Janet moments in it

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                        Well than take a look at that picture... I also love her outfit in this ep I just love that ep in general ... has some good Sam/Janet moments in it
                        Yeah... outfit is great. Sam and Janet kind of match in that pic too
                        Teryl is really a beautiful woman, sad we didn't get to see more of her out of her doctor mode.

Comment

Yeah... outfit is great. Sam and Janet kind of match in that pic too
                          Teryl is really a beautiful woman, sad we didn't get to see more of her out of her doctor mode.
                          Hun, SAM AND JANET ALWAYS MATCH!!!!!

Yeah Teryl really is one of those women who have natural beauty over themself...that is why we should keep this thread alive cause this beaty should go around... everyone should see that beauty!!!

Yeah as for Janet out of her white coat that would have been nice...I mean I also do love her in white coat but cassual look is so much nicer escpecially on her Or in uniform she is also nice...
                          Ok this sound for time to post some pics... (yes I am in the mood for picture spams )

first the doctors white coat eh

now some in casual clothes:

some in uniform:

and some in BDU's

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, ok! They match alright!

I love her when they go to Egypt! She's flung against the wall and she wears civil clothes! Whump and beauty!

The coat is sweet to, shows her experience as a doctor and that you can't mess with her!

Comment

Ok, ok! They match alright!

I love her when they go to Egypt! She's flung against the wall and she wears civil clothes! Whump and beauty!

The coat is sweet to, shows her experience as a doctor and that you can't mess with her!
                              ooh we are one of those eh...whumping eh eh eh... lol
                              No agree with you I also loved that...

And I think the coat is good on her but...still out of her coats is even better...
                              OOh and her with a gun sweeeeeeet....

Comment

Whoo! She is working that flight cap!

(translation: She looks extremely great in that flight cap.)

Comment

Working...
                                X