Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
    But the top 3 is awesome for a recurring character!
    Indeed. Now Janet is in thje top 3 with Sam and Jack!
    sigpic

Comment

Wow! Janet made it up to the top 3 outrunning Daniel and Teal'c now she is in contest with Sam and Jack!

Okay, I think this time she will be kicked out but at least she made up to them!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
        Wow! Janet made it up to the top 3 outrunning Daniel and Teal'c now she is in contest with Sam and Jack!

Okay, I think this time she will be kicked out but at least she made up to them!
        Yeah I know it is awsome!!!
        But I think Janet is mad at me for voting for her...but I really could not vote for Sam...she still remains my favourit character...But look how mad Janet is...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          Yeah I know it is awsome!!!
          But I think Janet is mad at me for voting for her...but I really could not vote for Sam...she still remains my favourit character...But look how mad Janet is...
          Yup... she's mad.

I didn't dare to vote off Janet. It was agonizing, but I voted off Sam instead. I think Sam will hurt me, but not as much as Janet would
          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
            Yup... she's mad.

I didn't dare to vote off Janet. It was agonizing, but I voted off Sam instead. I think Sam will hurt me, but not as much as Janet would
            Yeah well I better had done that but I thought if I make Sam mad than maybe I make replicarter mad...and that I don't want!!!

Comment

Ok I think my muse isn't here atm but still I want to make a picture fic so here goes, it doesn't have an end so if anyone wants to end it..Please be my guest!!!!

a lazy sunday, Janet was at a party with her friends, drinking and making fun...

till janet suddanly ssaw something that she didn't expect to see...

there she stood...replicarter...the replicator made in her best friends image. And as she know from the stories that were told about her...you better be scared about her...

But Janet wasn't afraid...janet was thinking about a thing to do against Replicarter...

So the only solution Janet saw, was to take a gun and shoot her..so that is what she did

TBC...

Comment

I like this picture fan fic of yours a lot. Great story and great pictures.
                sigpic

Comment

Teryl Rothery appearances!

Tonight, Monday, 04 Sep, Teryl Rothery is in not one but TWO television movies!

Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of Diff'rent Strokes (2006). NBC, 8:00 pm (EDT/PDT). TR portrays Dana Plato's mother.

Amber's Story (2006). LIFETIME, 9:00 pm (EDT/PDT). The kidnapping of two girls leads to the implementation of the Amber Alert system for tracking missing children. TR portrays one of two mothers who each had a child abducted.

p.s. I'm going to ask the Mods to correct the spelling of Lil Doc's name in the title of this thread.
                  Last edited by DEM; 04 September 2006, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the tips. Unfortunarely I can't watch US-TV. But hopefully one day the films will be in british or german TV.
                    sigpic

Comment

Omg. I just watched Heros again. And I'm balling my eyes out... again... I've seen this episode 3 times now, but every time, at the end when the guy, who Janet was saving, says that he named his daughter Janet... OMG! I always get choked up. I so should have skipped those 2 episodes. But I like it, but I HATE it.
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Omg. I just watched Heros again. And I'm balling my eyes out... again... I've seen this episode 3 times now, but every time, at the end when the guy, who Janet was saving, says that he named his daughter Janet... OMG! I always get choked up. I so should have skipped those 2 episodes. But I like it, but I HATE it.
                        You know...I only watched the ep 1 time and that is it!!! I mean I know if I would watch it again...I would cry and that is not the thing I like...

And you know Janet is just on holliday...nothing more....just on holliday...

ok here some random picture from lifeboat and Urgo....

Comment

I love her hair in those first three.
                          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                            I love her hair in those first three.
                            Me too! I must say I don't really like her short hair

Comment

Niether really. She still looks good, but her longer bob-ish cut is the best! I wish my hair looked like that when I had a similar cut.

*sigh* just a holiday, just a holiday, just a holiday, just a holiday
                              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Niether really. She still looks good, but her longer bob-ish cut is the best! I wish my hair looked like that when I had a similar cut.

*sigh* just a holiday, just a holiday, just a holiday, just a holiday
                                I love the bun she manages to do in some eps also. It's so cute

Comment

Working...
                                X