Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lucylou
    I so wish I was in Vancouver <sigh>
    All of us! I hope I can go to The Netherlands when/if she's going there!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      All of us! I hope I can go to The Netherlands when/if she's going there!
      Yeah well your not the only one. I really hope of meeting her sometime!! That would really be great If it is only to see her smile one time.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
        Yeah well your not the only one. I really hope of meeting her sometime!! That would really be great If it is only to see her smile one time.
        I wish that she'd come back here, to NZ. I was too young the first time, so it wasn't as cool as it would be now. I was, however, totally shocked by her voice! It's so much different! Ah well.

She's so nice, and I hope you guys get to meet her someday soon
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

That's alright I was over in NZ in 2001 visiting family and walked straight past the convention center in Auckland, read the sign and kept walking. Both Teryl and Don were there but at that stage I wasn't watching SG-1 so I did go in.

Thankfully I fixed that last November.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
          www.atrfc.com

Comment

Originally posted by artemis_chosen
            That's alright I was over in NZ in 2001 visiting family and walked straight past the convention center in Auckland, read the sign and kept walking. Both Teryl and Don were there but at that stage I wasn't watching SG-1 so I did go in.

Thankfully I fixed that last November.
            In Auckland? Really? And 2001? They may have come twice then. Cause when I met them, it was October of 2002, I think, in Wellington and Teryl, Don and Amanda were here. They were so awesome.

They may have come twice, but I can't check cause the Armageddon website has just been re-done, and they deleted all their archived stuff.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yeah the line up was Teryl, Don, Virginia Hey from Farscape and Ted Raimi and Kevin Smith from Xena who I didn't know was there otherwise I would have definately gone. I miss Kev.

I noticed Bill has redone his site. He's also taken down the photos he had for sale. There were a couple of Teryl ones I wanted.

www.atrfc.com

Comment

Yeah the line up was Teryl, Don, Virginia Hey from Farscape and Ted Raimi and Kevin Smith from Xena who I didn't know was there otherwise I would have definately gone. I miss Kev.

I noticed Bill has redone his site. He's also taken down the photos he had for sale. There were a couple of Teryl ones I wanted.
                Oh, the two of them must have come twice then.

Yeah, he took down all the photos, but I guess they're still in the process of putting everything back on the site.

But YAY for meeting Teryl, and her un Dr. Fraser like voice
                sigpic

Comment

I was just looking through some pics I have and these two just struck me funny. Like that old fishing tale about the one that got away.

It was this big....

Okay so it was this big...

www.atrfc.com

Comment

I like this thread! OMG! I Love Teryl! She is such an amazing woman! i wish to meet her someday! Also i'm such a Dan and jan shipper! I think, (No offence to the writers) That when they killed janet they did it in a very unfair way, i mean NO ONE deserves to die like that, and also where the hell was Cassie? Yeah, i understand they mentioned her but i looked over the memorial service part of HERO'S part 2 and i can't seem to find Cassie, i mean you think that they would let her go! janet was her mother for crying out loud. Not to mention, they destroyed the relationship possablity for Daniel and janet, come on ppl you can't tell me that the line- "I owed her, i lot more then i ever gave back." doesn't mean anything! Also the part in Right of Passage- the hand hold! and you all saw how he watched her walk away and his reaction! But anyway, I by far Love Teryl! She is drop dead beautiful, like OMG! My whole computer desk top is all teryled out ya know! I'm also looking for more pics of her........so can you help a fellow fan out here?

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                    sigpic

Comment

I was just looking through some pics I have and these two just struck me funny. Like that old fishing tale about the one that got away.

It was this big....

Okay so it was this big...
                      Hey! I recognise those screen caps. They're from this. Hehe. (It's a long load if you only have dial up.)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                        Hey! I recognise those screen caps. They're from this. Hehe. (It's a long load if you only have dial up.)
                        yeah I love those extra's they are all with Teryl in the beginning and the end and they are so funny. I could watch them over and over and over again!

Comment

Oh!!!!! I watched Devide & Conquer and Janet looks when she's sedating Sam is just so sad, intense. She really didn't want to do it but knew she had to. Sam's weak 'Janet' was so catching also too. I had tears in my eyes.

Spoiler:
                          Janet's look.

Sam's weak reply.

Comment

I am in the mood for some thunking after watching Hathor and making screencaps:
                            Sam and Janet: just cause they are great togheter

Janet and the girls with a gun, cause come on every girl with a gun is hot, and Janet certainly

Again Janet with a gun cause I can't have enough of it

what does Janet do after kissing:

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                              what does Janet do after kissing:
                              Lol! I love that pic.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love the dialogue that goes with it.

Carter: That make you feel like a woman doc?
                                Fraiser: Oh yeah.

www.atrfc.com

Comment

Working...
                                X