Originally posted by scarimor
    Welcome

Have you healed Janet today?
    No I was to late... she was already out

and the gifs are really nice, especially the little one

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
      No I was to late... she was already out
      Never mind. Janet got third place. Third place! Even ahead of Teal'c (whom I love) and Daniel.

Did TPTB have an inkling how popular Teryl Rothery and Janet Fraiser were when they decided to ditch the character? Did they know how valuable she was to the show?
      scarimor

Comment

Did TPTB have an inkling how popular Teryl Rothery and Janet Fraiser were when they decided to ditch the character? Did they know how valuable she was to the show?
        I don't think that they knew that she was that popular... I mean after all those years we still are asking her back... and well for 1 episode we got her back but we (well certainly I ) want more, we want her back forever!

I wonder if they knew that this would happen if they would write her out again?

And she was really a valuable acet to the show. And why? well let me tell you why
        *first of all she was a human, not only a doctor, but also a friend, a mother. And you really saw that side... the way she interacted with everyone... lovely
        *she was the doctor, I mean after she died what did we get? season 8: no one and season 9: Lam (don't let me start about her, I haven't seen al episodes yet but I really don't like her)
        *she just looks good. I mean she is a natural beauty, she isn't a topmodel. She could just be the girl next door... That makes her far more interesting
        *she was not a leadact but still always present, you could feel her in ever episode, even if she wasn't playing (or is that just me... yeah probably)

Comment

Teryl's only been down under a handful of times and having been to a few cons and seen most of the cast Teryl is definately my fav. She knows how to work a crowd. We'll gladly have her back.

As for Janet, I watched SG-1 on and off for years until Rite of Passage and it was Janet that lured me in. She's a well balanced character that is easy to love. Plus she'a realistic female role model for young women.

That's just opinion any way

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
          www.atrfc.com

Comment

Well it's not a secret she died because they thought that season 7 would be the last one.

@RepliCartertje: IMO, she was one of the main characters even though she never was in the opening credits.

Comment

I don't think that they knew that she was that popular... I mean after all those years we still are asking her back... and well for 1 episode we got her back but we (well certainly I ) want more, we want her back forever!
              I am too!

*first of all she was a human, not only a doctor, but also a friend, a mother. And you really saw that side... the way she interacted with everyone... lovely
              *she just looks good. I mean she is a natural beauty, she isn't a topmodel. She could just be the girl next door... That makes her far more interesting
              *she was not a leadact but still always present, you could feel her in ever episode, even if she wasn't playing (or is that just me... yeah probably)
              Thats why I like this character so much.
              Last edited by Olli; 05 June 2006, 06:30 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                Well it's not a secret she died because they thought that season 7 would be the last one.

@RepliCartertje: IMO, she was one of the main characters even though she never was in the opening credits.
                Yes, and if I don't be wrong Peter de Luise wanted to bring her back after season 8 was confirmed but he wasn't allowed to do it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
                  Yes, and if I don't be wrong Peter de Luise wanted to bring her back after season 8 was confirmed but he wasn't allowed to do it.
                  what really... ow nooooooo Why wasn't he allowed?

Comment

I heard about that too.

I think they tried to come up with a solution but since Heroes was already wraped it was too difficult.

Though, IMO, they should have tried something with Moebius
                    Spoiler:
                    SG1 went back in time. Apparently nothing's changed but there was this fish in Jack's pond and in the vid Jack said that there was "no fish in my pond". Either Jack is a really bad fisher or something changed. So why hadn't they tried to get her back here, that something changed and she's not dead?

Comment

ow wow these are just wonderful
                      scarimor

Comment

ow wow these are just wonderful
                        NO NO there are asome, I am speachless after seeing them

Comment

Love the gifs Cordelius

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
                          www.atrfc.com

Comment

Congratulations to Teryl for her "Golden Stargate"

Look here:
                            http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=574
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                              Though, IMO, they should have tried something with Moebius
                              Thats right. Moebius could have been a great chance to correct this mistake.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X