Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olli
    Thank you. But I meant not just aming but real shooting.

Did she do any shooting in The Curse? I can't remember...
    scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor

Did she do any shooting in The Curse? I can't remember...
      I think Osiris got her with the hand device before she could get her pistol out. Sam was the first to recover and took a few shots at Osiris as she left. I can't recall any other time Janet ever used a weapon (well at least a gun. I'm sure she would have a good idea how to kill someone with any number of instruments in her Infirmary )

Comment

I don't remember another episode besides Hathor where she had to shoot.

IMO, she might not like shooting at someone. After all, she was a doctor and she swore to save life and not take ones life, even though she was in the USAF.

Comment

I have to say that Hathor is my favourite Dr Fraiser episode, a lot of good moments. Especially the shooting at Hathor but also the whole vulnerability in the cells. That just proves one thing:

WOMEN ROCK!!!!

Eirual.

P.S. I had to say that with my first post on this thread. Cool.
          Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

If I had to chose my favourite Janet episode, it would be Lifeboat. Teryl and Michael did a great job in this ep! And then there's also Rite of Passage 'cos she was fighting for her daughter's life.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              I think Osiris got her with the hand device before she could get her pistol out. Sam was the first to recover and took a few shots at Osiris as she left. I can't recall any other time Janet ever used a weapon (well at least a gun. I'm sure she would have a good idea how to kill someone with any number of instruments in her Infirmary )
              I think she didn't shoot in The Curse but aimed at Osiris, then she was hit by the hand device and smashed into a wall. Ouch! By the way.

Choke to death a bad guy with a bandage seems to be a funny picture. But I think she wouldn't kill like that.

But she would if she had to protect someone she cares for I think.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                If I had to chose my favourite Janet episode, it would be Lifeboat. Teryl and Michael did a great job in this ep! And then there's also Rite of Passage 'cos she was fighting for her daughter's life.
                Agreeing to both.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                  I have to say that Hathor is my favourite Dr Fraiser episode, a lot of good moments. Especially the shooting at Hathor but also the whole vulnerability in the cells. That just proves one thing:

WOMEN ROCK!!!!

Eirual.

P.S. I had to say that with my first post on this thread. Cool.
                  You know there is not enought blood in a males body to run the two most important organs of a male at the same time. Either the brain or... somthing down there...

sigpic

Comment

I completely agree and I hope that Nerrad reads what we've written...LOL.

Eirual.
                    Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                      I completely agree and I hope that Nerrad reads what we've written...LOL.

Eirual.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
                        I think she didn't shoot in The Curse but aimed at Osiris, then she was hit by the hand device and smashed into a wall. Ouch! By the way.

Choke to death a bad guy with a bandage seems to be a funny picture. But I think she wouldn't kill like that.

But she would if she had to protect someone she cares for I think.

wait, we have seen her shoot a gun before havent we?
                        that episode where we first meet hathor, forgot what its called, shes uses a gun

Comment

It was the episode "Hathor" from season 1 I think. Janet in BDU with flack jacket firing a MP 5 from her hip in the middle of the Gate Room.

That was the ep I mentioned at first. But I think she never again shot at someone or something. In "The Ride of Passage" she aimed at Nirrti's head and in "The Curse" she aimed at Osiris. But both times she didn't shot.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just been going through my list of Teryl's episodes and the only one I can think of that she may have had a gun was Foothold. Haven't watched it recently so I can't be sure. I know it wasn't Janet as such but the alien did look like her

Since I've been bad and let RL get in the way of posting

Last edited by artemis_chosen; 13 March 2006, 03:49 PM.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
                            www.atrfc.com

Comment

Originally posted by artemis_chosen
                              Just been going through my list of Teryl's episodes and the only one I can think of that she may have had a gun was Foothold. Haven't watched it recently so I can't be sure. I know it wasn't Janet as such but the alien did look like her
                              I think this evil Janet would be able to choke someone with a bandage.

sigpic

Comment

The Fraiser-double in Foothold was armed with a gun but didn't draw it, if I remember right.
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X