• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw that Tweet about the rainbow too

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Season 2 DVD of Cedar Cove is now up for pre-order in the US! Out on July 14.

ETA: Just ordered season 1. Finally!

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        That would be "Small Victories", Season 4.
        Thanks!
        Last edited by Janet Fraiser; 15 June 2015, 12:57 PM.
        rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

I wish Cedar Cove were available on DVD in the UK. Season 2 just finished on TV for the first time here. Season 3 in the USA will start next month. I'll have to look online to see if it's on DVD here as well now but I won't hold my breath.

Have you seen Cedar Cove before?
          sigpic

Comment

I have not, nor have I read the books. Even after I learned Teryl was in the show, I figured a soap wasn't my thing (despite the other show I've been watching recently). Then I watched this clip, freaked out over the absolute cuteness of it, and decided I had to watch it. I waited for a sale, though, and I just snagged season one for $7. Not bad, I'd say.

Though if season two doesn't come out on DVD until July 14, and season three premieres on the 18th, I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with it, lol.
            rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Sebastian Spence (Cliff) is a honey. Did you know that he was in season 7 of SG1? He was in the episode before Fraiser died.
              sigpic

Comment

Isn't Teryl into country music? I think that's the theme she had for her sci-fi calendar photoshoot. I bet she appreciates that Cliff is a cowboy.

I knew he was in SG-1, but I had no idea who he was. Something to look forward to, then. (And not, if you know what I mean.)
                rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Not sure about the country music...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

OK, can we just appreciate how gorgeous she is? Especially with the longer hair?

I can probably only dream of looking as nice as she does when I reach her age.

In the calendar, which features seven of the most beautiful women on the science fiction scene, Rothery appears in one shot as a cowgirl. That, she emphasises, was all Christopher Judge’s idea.

"Chris all the way. Chris picked the outfit. Chris has always teased me because I tend to be a country music fan, so when he built a karaoke room in his house, he said, ‘And for you, girl, I even have country music!’ Oh bless him, I love him! So, it was his idea to do the Western theme.

I was surprised by it, actually. I wonder if that's why she became Terlyne. She also retweeted something about the release of some country album recently.
                          rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Nope, still don't like the blood look.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by kirsten187 View Post
                              Sebastian Spence (Cliff) is a honey. Did you know that he was in season 7 of SG1? He was in the episode before Fraiser died.
                              He was in the episode "Death Knell".

Comment

Terylene is classic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X