Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carterslave
    Which rumors are those? I'm out of the loop, as usual.
    My CPU died last night, probably for good, taking hundreds upon hundreds of Teryl, Torri & Amanda piccies w/ it.
    I am disconsolate.
    NOOOOOO!!!! I feel for your loss

Though you should be able to plug the hard-drive into another pc and salvage the piccies

Comment

My CPU died last night, probably for good, taking hundreds upon hundreds of Teryl, Torri & Amanda piccies w/ it.
      I am disconsolate.
      Oh noooo. That's evil. Hope you can save some of the files. *kisscheek*

Comment

i think what olli meant is that janet cant ascend because she didnt before her untimely death, that could be the rumours

but there could be other ways she could come back

alt. timeline (i.e. mobius), alt. reality (use that Q mirrior) errm, past janet (use the puddle jumper and visit a past janet) or last one, have a medium, like jonas and cassandra with their special powers, why not have someone develop the power to speak to the dead? can have a few characters come back that way, jacob, martouf etc

Comment

I am disconsolate.
          At first my deeply sympathy for your loss.

And the rumours that I heard are that the new Asgard Kvasir will play an important role in Ripple Effect. My own oppionion is that may be the Asgard will have their hands on the return of "that character".
          sigpic

Comment

I am disconsolate.
            I'm sooooo sorry to hear about your CPU. I lost a hard drive about a year ago, and along with it, tons of unbacked up material. I'm very sorry for your loss and hope you were smarter than I. I back up now.

As for Janet returning, I think she'll be back in Ripple Effect, an episode that will probably make everyone's head spin.....those "alternate" thingies usually do, and I think that's how Janet will get back. Might not be permanent, but we'll see Doc Frasier again!

(If we're very lucky, she might not be not be the only old friend back for a "visit.")
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
              And the rumours that I heard are that the new Asgard Kvasir will play an important role in Ripple Effect. My own oppionion is that may be the Asgard will have their hands on the return of "that character".
              First, *thanks* for all the condolences. At present, the CPU can't be opened, so I'm getting gloomier & gloomier by the minute.
              Now Joe Mallozzi did say that "Heimdall's cloning experiments are continuing," meaning that--in another favorite Joe-ism--"anything is possible." (Remember, SGC members who went off-world had blood & tissue samples taken,meaning that Dr. Fraiser theoretically *could* be cloned.)
              If Janet is somehow revived and New!Doc lays an egg w/ viewers, I wouldn't rule out a Daniel-style return, although that is pure speculation. There's a surprisingly vibrant Janet fandom out there, just waiting to be wooed back to the show.
              I wish I could append a lovely Fraiser photo but, as you know, they're all gone now ... just like Janet. Waaaaaah!

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

First, *thanks* for all the condolences. At present, the CPU can't be opened, so I'm getting gloomier & gloomier by the minute.
                Now Joe Mallozzi did say that "Heimdall's cloning experiments are continuing," meaning that--in another favorite Joe-ism--"anything is possible." (Remember, SGC members who went off-world had blood & tissue samples taken,meaning that Dr. Fraiser theoretically *could* be cloned.)
                If Janet is somehow revived and New!Doc lays an egg w/ viewers, I wouldn't rule out a Daniel-style return, although that is pure speculation. There's a surprisingly vibrant Janet fandom out there, just waiting to be wooed back to the show.
                I wish I could append a lovely Fraiser photo but, as you know, they're all gone now ... just like Janet. Waaaaaah!
                I know it hurts!

But in the meantime I heard about a malfunction of the stargate in Ripple Effect. So may be it is after all a mirror universe or a time journey episode.

I'm confused and I believe that is exactly what they at TPTB want!
                sigpic

Comment

On the 'Ask Joe Mallozzi' thread:

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                  Originally posted by Klorel
                  I have a question. Do you research Colorado Springs? Like what there is to do there? In the season 7 Episode "Chimera" Carter says that there is no zoo in Colorado Springs. I live in the Springs and I thought that you would like to know that there is a zoo here and in fact it is on Cheyenne Mountain. Just thought you should know.
                  Yes. In fact, I researched the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo for Ripple Effect.
                  *Warning* Wild Plot Speculation ahead!

Janet Fraiser returns from the dead, having been re-incarnated in a new-born Tiger. Possessing intelligence vital to the defence of Earth, Janet must escape from the zoo and somehow deliver the intelligence to the SGC

Any Takers?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                    On the 'Ask Joe Mallozzi' thread:

*Warning* Wild Plot Speculation ahead!

Janet Fraiser returns from the dead, having been re-incarnated in a new-born Tiger. Possessing intelligence vital to the defence of Earth, Janet must escape from the zoo and somehow deliver the intelligence to the SGC

Any Takers?
                    I think this sounds very interesting. It will be a complete unusual direction for the show. Just remember extremly good shows like "Beastmaster".
                    sigpic

Comment

Knows anyone when Ripple Effect will be broacasted? Then we will know how they do it...
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry if this has been posted b4:
                        I think she looks nice here.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UNRE4L
                          Sorry if this has been posted b4:
                          I think she looks nice here.

There is absolutely no reason for an excuse. This is another very nice picture of Teryl!
                          Last edited by Olli; 03 August 2005, 11:07 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hooah! Its confirmed!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...61#post4408061

Should point out kinda bad spoilers for Ripple Effect too, but - YAY!

Comment

YES, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!

*has a nervous breakdown*

Comment

Originally posted by Aleca
                                YES, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!

*has a nervous breakdown*
                                Please calm down! It will be very pity if you are in a psychiatric clinic if Ripple Effect is on screen.

I hope we will see her now more often and not for only one episode.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X