Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
    Thank you for posting the link to Teryl's homepage..
    NP.

She played in a fiew movies, and she is busy with a other show Cedar cove. It was searching for the name i forget that. Jut saw a couple of photo's Teryl posted on Twitter. Looking good ^^. https://twitter.com/terylrothery/media/grid Hope you all can see it.
    sigpic

Comment

I've noticed the picture of Teryl in AkureiDark's sig pic is one of her in 'The Broca Divide'. And the smile that got me hooked...
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Yup me 2. thats why i have that pic in my sig ^^. all need i have a other one for elizabeth hmmm... *thinks*
        sigpic

Comment

Saw this on the Gateworld announcement thread:

Stargate SG-1's Teryl Rothery is headed back to series television, joining the cast of the new Hallmark Channel original series Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove.
          Go over to that page to see the rest of the article.

Maybe now I'll finally get to see Teryl in something since it's on the Hallmark Channel.

Comment

There's a lot of pics of Teryl Rothery on tumblr.

This is an awesome tumblr: http://terylrothery.tumblr.com/
            sigpic
            Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

LOL great pic, and yes i know that tumbler they always have great caps every theusday i believe ^^.
                sigpic

Comment

LOL great pic, and yes i know that tumbler they always have great caps every theusday i believe ^^.

my comp is weird so i post it 2 times srry >.<"
                  sigpic

Comment

I once long ago mentioned I had started writing these episode-related drabble sort of thingies... well, since I joined bradjohnson's rewatch of Stargate (since he missed out on the GW one) I thought it would be a good idea to start posting these (at least the ones I have) after every episode she appeared in... Looks like I got as far as Need so after that I will have to continue writing first before I can post them.

Anyway, here goes... unbeta'd since I lack a beta so anyone who wants to volunteer, PM me.

The Broca Divide

Spoiler:
                    Janet propped her feet up onto the coffee table and carefully sipped from her tea. She sighed; the hot liquid warming up her body. It had been an exciting day and luckily for them it had all ended well. For just this once though she was very happy to be suffering from severe allergies. Just this once. It had saved their lives. And while she had found a cure, it bothered her that she had been so willing to risk a man’s life by using him as a lab rat. She wasn’t quite comfortable at the thought, but knew that if she hadn’t been entirely sure she would never have gone through with it, no matter how stubborn or persistent the Colonel would have been. She had taken an oath to preserve life, and she would stick to it.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Cold Lazarus

Spoiler:
                      Janet took a bite from her sandwich, observing Captain Carter and Doctor Jackson from where she was sitting in the commissary. They were discussing the crystals. The archaeologist was gesticulating in all directions, almost hitting Teal’c square in the face as he sat down by his side. The moment the Jaffa joined the two scientists they turned to him and restarted their ramblings. She was amazed at how he remained as stoic as ever, not even twitching a muscle as his team mates fired their theories at him. She shook her head, smiling. She sure had found interesting people at the base. She briefly wondered how much more interesting it would get in their future together. An adventure lying in wait, there was no doubt about it.

Comment

Brief Candle

Spoiler:
                        The water from the tab was scolding hot and yet she didn’t seem to feel it run across her hands as she washed them. She took another squirt from the bottle of soap and started the process all over again. When she realized what she was doing she stopped dead in her tracks. After a few seconds she turned the water off, dried her hands and walked out of the bathroom, taking deep calming breaths. She had been giving a clean bill of health. There had been no nanobots found in her system, which made her and Captain Carter two very lucky people. She was alright, and so would the Colonel be if they could help it.

Comment

Bloodlines

Spoiler:
                          She learned something new every day while working at the SGC, but what she had learned recently had almost cost a man’s life. When the idea had first been uttered, Teal’c had been reluctant to try but his believes that the Goa’uld were posing as gods had strengthened his resolve to give it a go anyway. They had removed his larvae and at first everything had looked like all was well. And for a moment Janet was convinced her theories had been wrong, but then Teal’c started to get worse and soon they had no other choice but to put Junior back where he apparently belonged. And her theories about the larvae taking over the Jaffa’s immune system were confirmed. Sometimes she really hated being right.

Comment

Last one for tonight...

Fire and Water

Spoiler:
                            The team had returned without him. They had to leave him behind, burned alive.

For the brief amount of time that she had known him, it still felt like a little piece of herself had been burned alive along with him. The team had been in shock which wasn’t all that much of a surprise given the circumstances, but beyond her medical aid she was unsure how to comfort them in this time of need. She had made sure General Hammond had given them some time off, and not send them back into the field right after.

The memorial service had come and gone, and so did the wake. And then it all changed again. The team believed he was alive, and not dead. And that made her happier than she ever expected to be, considering the short amount of time she knew him.

Comment

Hathor

In which Janet looks adorkably cute, if I might be so honest.

Spoiler:
                              Getting shot… Not all that cracked up to be as some might want you to believe. Although, the note on her desk welcoming her into the “I got shot on the job”-club did make her chuckle. Less of a joke was the reminder that she looked absolutely ridiculous in full combat gear. More than ever Janet felt dwarfed by the sheer size, and the M4 looking particularly too large in her hands was just the icing on the cake. The mocking of her fellow trainees at the academy still rang loud in the back of her mind – “Hey, where’s that M4 going with Fraiser?” – and it still pushed her to be better than the rest.

Comment

Singularity

Spoiler:
                                Janet stood in the doorway of the spare room, watching the girl sleep. Once in a while she’d murmur in her sleep, holding her teddy bear even tighter than before.
                                When they had asked her if she would want to look after Cassandra until a suitable family could be found for her, she hadn’t needed to think long about it. Sam had even carefully suggested that maybe she could just adopt Cassandra. She could try for it, but what were the chances that a single working woman, an Air Force officer, would be found suitable to adopt a young alien child from a world that had been destroyed by the Goa’uld. Then again, a suitable family would have to be cleared. Maybe there was a chance after all… just maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X