• Show
Clear All

Whoo hoo!
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      err...euwwwww! Sorry guys...heels are just not my thing.

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
      *runs in*

I have good news!!!!

I received word from Teryl about the tribute
      It's like this:

Stéphanie Caron

Thank you so very much for my wonderful birthday book.
      I love it! Please pass on my thanks to all involved.

Teryl Rothery

So everyone, you all got the thanks from Teryl!

Pictures

Spoiler:

*jumps around*

That just made my day *grins*

*waves*
      Awesome news! *bounces* And a personally written card from Teryl to boot!! Never, ever lose that card! Not only for sentimental reasons but cos it's prolly worth hundreds! Like you'd ever put it up on ebay.

Seriously, I'd glad that Teryl loved the book we sent. It was a gesture of love for someone we all care about and knowing she personally leafed through each page makes me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Whoo hoo!
        Indeed!
        Originally posted by Celandine View Post
        Awesome news! *bounces* And a personally written card from Teryl to boot!! Never, ever lose that card! Not only for sentimental reasons but cos it's prolly worth hundreds! Like you'd ever put it up on ebay.

Seriously, I'd glad that Teryl loved the book we sent. It was a gesture of love for someone we all care about and knowing she personally leafed through each page makes me smile.
        Yeah, I can't believe it. I wasn't expecting that at all!
        And don't worry, that card will be wherever I am until my dying day. It's gonna be a family treasure
        I'm just sorry the rest of you didn't get anything because you did all the work I can make copies and send them to you all?

Comment

Woohoo! That is good news! I am glad she got it and liked it so much whee...that is a fantastic little card...thanks for organising us Lis

On another note...my mate is trying to convince me that different colours of skittles don't taste different...but they totally do *nods*
          sigpic
          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

*runs in*

I have good news!!!!

It's like this:

Stéphanie Caron

Teryl Rothery

Pictures

Spoiler:

*jumps around*

That just made my day *grins*

*waves*
            SQWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! Manda is now Happy

err...euwwwww! Sorry guys...heels are just not my thing.

WHAT!!!! but there wizard of oz shoes

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
            Woohoo! That is good news! I am glad she got it and liked it so much whee...that is a fantastic little card...thanks for organising us Lis

On another note...my mate is trying to convince me that different colours of skittles don't taste different...but they totally do *nods*
            What the??????? they totally do like greens arnt that nice nether r yellow while Red and Purple are yummmmmmmie
            sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Indeed!

Yeah, I can't believe it. I wasn't expecting that at all!
              And don't worry, that card will be wherever I am until my dying day. It's gonna be a family treasure
              I'm just sorry the rest of you didn't get anything because you did all the work I can make copies and send them to you all?
              Hey..work or no work you organized this thing so tis only fitting you keep the card for yourself. I'm just happy in my imagining of Teryl cozying up with our book in a comfy leather chair with a cuppa and leafing through our book whilst a warm fire crackles away in a stone hearth across from her. Hey, gotta have fun in my daydreams!

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post

WHAT!!!! but there wizard of oz shoes
              Let Dorthy have them then.

Oh and Titi...skittles definitely and undeniably DO have flavors. *nods*

Comment

Hey..work or no work you organized this thing so tis only fitting you keep the card for yourself. I'm just happy in my imagining of Teryl cozying up with our book in a comfy leather chair with a cuppa and leafing through our book whilst a warm fire crackles away in a stone hearth across from her. Hey, gotta have fun in my daydreams!

Let Dorthy have them then.

Oh and Titi...skittles definitely and undeniably DO have flavors. *nods*
                now im in dream land.....not that I mind
                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Guh! They so do! Why do you think there are little fruits with it's corresponding Skittle on the side of the box?!? *shakes head*

Comment

I'm very sure that the different coloured Skittles DO taste of different flavours (not necessarily of the fruits that they are supposedly representing, but that's neither here nor there ... reece's pieces, on the other hand...
                    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                    ames on facebook
                    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Oh i forgot to say that last weekend I got 3 blue streeks in my hair & im ganna have them when i go to welly
                      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                        Oh i forgot to say that last weekend I got 3 blue streeks in my hair & im ganna have them when i go to welly
                        YAY! I'm so excited!

Eileen, her sister and I are going to the cocktail party (I forgot, are you going too?) and we're gonna ask Teryl and Chris if they want to go clubbing =D

Have you decided when you're gonna come down yet? Like on teh Friday, or a couple of days before? If you're worried about accomodation there's spare beds at my house, and Eileen's already offered her bed and stuff. Eeeeeee!
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                          YAY! I'm so excited!

Eileen, her sister and I are going to the cocktail party (I forgot, are you going too?) and we're gonna ask Teryl and Chris if they want to go clubbing =D

Have you decided when you're gonna come down yet? Like on teh Friday, or a couple of days before? If you're worried about accomodation there's spare beds at my house, and Eileen's already offered her bed and stuff. Eeeeeee!
                          Im coming down on the friday afternoon Ill be there by 4.30pm, then im coming to the Cocktail party and to dinner. YUSSS Im up for asking them too
                          Im staying at a youth hostle just down the road from Armageddon.
                          Ow thank you, I feal so special
                          YAY im so excited *does a little dance*
                          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

*runs in*

I have good news!!!!

It's like this:

Stéphanie Caron

Teryl Rothery

YAY!!!!

Unfortunately I read in an interview Amanda tapping gave that
                            Spoiler:
                            Janet will not be in Continuum. I'm extremly disappointed if that should be true. At the other hand I'm still hoping that TPTB will surprise us by denying her appearence as long as possible.

According to the time travel story and the slightly changed timeline at the end of Continuum it would be great having SG-1 coming back from their adventure and Janet walks in on them in the SGC. So she can be in a possible third movie.
                            sigpic

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Its probably already been posted but i thought I'd post it again cause.....I can?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_P9DMVTts
                                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X