Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by artemis_chosen View Post
    Spoiler:
    The rumours are Janet will be in the second of the two new SG-1 movies.
    Spoiler:
    I heard these rumours too but I just hope they are the truth cause I really want to see Janet back...She is so great...Without her the show was never the same honestly...She was the doc...whatever doc they got after her, that doc was never good cause it wasn't Janet...so I am looking forward to the second movie is that is the truth

btw don't we need spoilertabs for that?!? just a question eh lol

I love it

btw if you don't know it yet there is a heal or hurt game and it is only down to 3 people where Janet is one of them so please vote for her I have been doing that too so...Although I know if comes down to two I will be voting for Sam though...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...31#post6410031

Comment

Wow!! She looks AMAZING!! Wish we saw her like that on the show, not just in big white coat!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I Love Teryl She ROCKS
        Last edited by Amanda_Tapping_Fan; 17 August 2008, 01:23 AM.
        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Tell me about the rumours, 'cause I am very new here and i don't know bout them. *grins*

Spoiler:
          "In my story, hopefully, we will see a LOT of old faces. It's the nature of my story that we can see a lot of people going back a lot of years, even people who are not still alive in the canon of the story -- because it is a time travel story!"
          (Executive producer Brad Wright, in an interview at StargateSG1.com)

If you want to know more have a look at here and read the spoiler and news section about "dead but beloved" characters:http://www.gateworld.net/movies/03.shtml

As well you can look at the news section of Teryl's homepage: http://www.terylrothery.com/indexb.html
          sigpic

Comment

Well this is the best news since I finished watching season 7. Season eight is so boring and I missed that feeling of good old family the whole time. And Janet was a big part of that family.

Comment

What should I add to this? You're absolutely right.

I can't wait to see the movie - if Janet appeares indeed in it.
              sigpic

Comment

Just a friendly bump up the page.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Lovely pic! Thanks for sharing.
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Jack and our favourite Napoleonic Power Monger.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

And another Janet pic.

I've noticed there are no official Janet smilies on GW so I've made some.

Before you ask they're all 100% snurchable.
                      Last edited by zuz; 09 March 2007, 01:10 PM.
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Janet icons? Where, where where???

Comment

The good ole doc and her pet. Guess why Danny boy gets injured so often??

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                            And another Janet pic.

I've noticed there are no official Janet smilies on GW so I've made some.

Before you ask they're all 100% snurchable.
                            squeelicious Zuz!!! I love the last one...great one...love them...you are the queen of the smileys
                            btw don't we need a Sam/Janet smiley you up to it zuz to make one cause lets just say I don't have any idea how to do it

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                              squeelicious Zuz!!! I love the last one...great one...love them...you are the queen of the smileys
                              btw don't we need a Sam/Janet smiley you up to it zuz to make one cause lets just say I don't have any idea how to do it
                              Glad you like, Eve.

Re Sam and Janet smiley: I'm currently down with flu so I have plenty of time to do new smilies. Hee hee! (it's my new obsession ) To make it short, "I'm on it, captain."
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                                Glad you like, Eve.

Re Sam and Janet smiley: I'm currently down with flu so I have plenty of time to do new smilies. Hee hee! (it's my new obsession ) To make it short, "I'm on it, captain."
                                oh sorry to hear you are sick with the flu...but yay for making Sam/Janet icons I like that... yay...but I am really sorry for the flu thing though

HUGGLES ZUZ!!!!

get better soon and drink some hot tea and maybe call old doc Janet to get your better...I know you will be better soon if she comes around

Comment

Working...
                                X