Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    But you know Janet is just on holiday eh...I mean she is just having fun...let her have that...and also RepliCarter joined her a year later so she is certainly having fun... (yes one day I will actually write a fic about it lol)

And I am also a Janet/Sam femslasher
    Here! *Waving fiercely* Me too!
    sigpic

Comment

I think its funny how the fans are still affected by Janet. A short while ago there was once more a little discussion about her death in the thread about Joe Malozzi listening to fan oppinions.
      Last edited by Olli; 27 February 2007, 12:55 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I know it isn't Janet thunking but well...

Shameless self-promovation here

I just finished a short fic...Although probably not everyone will like it but it is Sam/Janet... But more friendship although it implies some kind of love...

Title: Just a holiday

Author:
        RepliCartertje

Rating:
        T although probably more K+

Spoilers:
        season 7 Heroes, season 8 Reckoning

Summary:
        After a year she finally saw the one she loved back

A/N:
        This is actually a drabble…but it is to big to be one.
        I always say Janet is on holiday together with RepliCarter cause I am in denial about their death so that is why I written this fic. Some of you might think it is crazy.

link: http://replicartertje.livejournal.com/3150.html

Hope some of you like it and feel free to review...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
          I know it isn't Janet thunking but well...
          I see no reason to apologise.

Unfortunately the number of Janet or Sam/Janet-fics has been going down lately.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli View Post
            I see no reason to apologise.

Unfortunately the number of Janet or Sam/Janet-fics has been going down lately.
            thank you

And I must agree with you the Sam/Janet fics really aren't going down...I miss it sometimes...But then again we got Vala eh...Not the same though

Luckily every now and then there is a Sam/Janet fic popping up and that is always nice

Comment

Originally posted by artemis_chosen View Post
              Thanks.

You'll have to post the icons or a link so I can check them out.
              Hiya a_c....I finally made those icons from some of your screencaps on your site...I posted them on my LJ...so you can always check them out there...

http://replicartertje.livejournal.com/3404.html

If you want you can put them on your site cause I saw that you asked for people and artwork...feel free to use them but don't feel obligated...

Comment

How could I not see this thread from the day one I joined the forum??? I loved Janet from the first moment I saw her on the show (Broca divide). Every scene with her, in every single episode was so right!! I miss her so much that I actually lost my motivation to watch SG - 1 after finishing season seven - both janet and Hammond are gone and I felt like family has fallen apart.

I am Daniel/Janet shipper (it's my first Stargate ship!) and I'm very happy that I found a Janet thread!!

Here is one of my very favourite Janet - moments! I love her spirit, courage, sense of humor; everything she brought to the show!

And here is one of my Dan/Jan vids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KgTFiKW3s4
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Welcome!

I loved Janet from the first moment too and you're right, at the end of season 7 the show has fallen apart.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, and it makes me wanna watch the show from the start. Oh I love this thread already!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Yeah, and it makes me wanna watch the show from the start. Oh I love this thread already!

God bless the DVD!!

Fortunately we will have her back - if the rumoures are true...??
                      sigpic

Comment

Tell me about the rumours, 'cause I am very new here and i don't know bout them. *grins*

Comment

The rumours are Janet will be in the second of the two new SG-1 movies.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
                          www.atrfc.com

Comment

Makes me wanna watch it now even more!! The show is not the same without her.

Comment

Originally posted by artemis_chosen View Post
                              The rumours are Janet will be in the second of the two new SG-1 movies.
                              Hip-hip, horray!

Oh, that would be so cool. I hope she doesn't killed off at the end or the show is reset to where she has been dead for years.

Bring back Janet--for good!
                              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
                                www.atrfc.com

Comment

Working...
                                X