• Show
Clear All

Yay! I still want to hug her though.

Space... what were you doing up at 4am?
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Ummm... huging pics of Teryl... or watching SG-1... and lots of other stuff. If it makes it any better I was up until 5.30...
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Olli View Post
        Artemis, your side looks very good. I like especially the pics from the WoSF calendar. Teryl cowboy style is amazing.
        Thanks. I kinda have a soft spot for Teryl cowboy style. Hence so many pics.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
        www.atrfc.com

Comment

Originally posted by artemis_chosen View Post
          Thanks. I kinda have a soft spot for Teryl cowboy style. Hence so many pics.
          Hey question...Can we use your screencaps to make icons and other pretiness??? cause there are really great caps there and I love making stuff
          And I rather first ask it before I use it

Comment

Sure, but I might have to email you them. The right click save is disabled on the website so if you can't save them, just let me know which ones you want and I'll send them.

www.atrfc.com

Comment

Originally posted by artemis_chosen View Post
              Sure, but I might have to email you them. The right click save is disabled on the website so if you can't save them, just let me know which ones you want and I'll send them.
              that is ok I already saved them...just drag and drop... got a mac... easier to save stuff... but thank you they are great... I really love them and your site

Comment

Thanks.

You'll have to post the icons or a link so I can check them out.

www.atrfc.com

Comment

I miss Janet

Janet/Daniel Shipper
                  Janet/Sam Shipper
                  Last edited by Amanda_Tapping_Fan; 17 August 2008, 01:23 AM.
                  sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                    I miss Janet

Janet/Daniel Shipper
                    Janet/Sam Shipper
                    So do I
                    scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                      I miss Janet

Janet/Daniel Shipper
                      Janet/Sam Shipper
                      But you know Janet is just on holiday eh...I mean she is just having fun...let her have that...and also RepliCarter joined her a year later so she is certainly having fun... (yes one day I will actually write a fic about it lol)

And I am also a Janet/Sam femslasher

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        But you know Janet is just on holiday eh...I mean she is just having fun...let her have that...and also RepliCarter joined her a year later so she is certainly having fun... (yes one day I will actually write a fic about it lol)

And I am also a Janet/Sam femslasher
                        Well ofcourse but i still miss her i want her 2 come back from her holiday
                        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Okay, I realize that this is technically a 'Janet Frasier Thunk thread' but there is not Teryl thread so....

Last night I went to see 'Sweet Charity' at the local preforming arts center (starring Molly Ringwald, of course) and 3 seconds into 'Big Spender' I remembered that Teryl sang that song at a con caberet once. I found that hilarious and could totally see that happening. Then I kept thinking how cool of how well she could probably play the lead. *cough* Uhh yeah. Anyway, just random thoughtness.

Sig by sofie

Comment

Originally posted by AngelmaOwl View Post
                            Okay, I realize that this is technically a 'Janet Frasier Thunk thread' but there is not Teryl thread so....

Last night I went to see 'Sweet Charity' at the local preforming arts center (starring Molly Ringwald, of course) and 3 seconds into 'Big Spender' I remembered that Teryl sang that song at a con caberet once. I found that hilarious and could totally see that happening. Then I kept thinking how cool of how well she could probably play the lead. *cough* Uhh yeah. Anyway, just random thoughtness.
                            oh, I think, I know, what you mean... saw her singing "big spender" at the wormhole² convention in november 2006 for/with paul mc gillion and it was soooooooo great...

Comment

I miss janet too.

I wished there would have been an episode with Janet and Carson together...they would have sooo cute.
                              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

great idea... maybe they should do something like ripple effects 2...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X