No announcement yet.

Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stargate SG1 Solutions blog has a summary of recent interviews given by executive producers Robert C. Cooper and Brad Wright concerning the future of the Stargate franchise. It's really interesting and has some major spoilers.

But what really caught my eye were the parts dealing with the DVD movies:

From the Robert C Cooper part:
    "The second movie is more of a standalone story, although,if the actors are available, it will bring back a lot of fan favorites. The intention is to get fans used to the idea of SG-1 movies, to whet their appetites for more."

From the Brad Wright part:
    The second DVD movie will be called Stargate Continuum. It will be a time travel story. He wants to prove it could be the first in a string that could continue the SG-1 legacy. It will feature characters who are dead in current show canon, but can be brought back because of time travel."

You can read the whole entry HERE , but be aware that there are a lot of SG1 and Atlantis spoilers listed out.

Comment

It's looking hopeful. Janet has to be the ultimate fan favourite who fits that description.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Yeeeeehaaaaaaa!!

That sounds really good. Hopefully it will become true.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by artemis_chosen View Post
          Yeah I love the one with the zat, it's one of my favourite pics.
          I prefer the right one. She looks so... worldly-wise... if you know what I mean?
          sigpic

Comment

Entity cap
            Spoiler:

Comment

Another wonderful pic!

I just want to say: We are still out here!

Even if we Janet fans hadn't been very active lately.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry I've been updating my Teryl site and trying to get my fan club calender done. Still have a few bugs I have to work out.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
                www.atrfc.com

Comment

Good luck with that. I would like to have a look at your side.
                  sigpic

Comment

The address is at the bottom of my sig ... www.atrfc.com

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
                    www.atrfc.com

Comment

Hey. I've been watching Dead Like Me and Teryl was in 2 eps. Here are some caps of the first ep she's in. The others from the second ep are basically the same. So yeah:

Spoiler for size and amount.
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Yay! *hugs Teryl*

Oh, and *hugs Space*

You have to show me the episodes (at least her scenes) on Friday!
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I have to get used to her hairstyle but this smile...

Artemis, your side looks very good. I like especially the pics from the WoSF calendar. Teryl cowboy style is amazing.
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a few more. Here hair's different this time. She's only in like 1 sceen in each ep, which sucks, but it's cool to see her.

Spoiler:

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Oh, wow! That hair style looks funny but I like it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it does. Her hair changed over 4 episodes. Heh.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X