Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 9 is Teryl's birthday!!!!!!!!

People should watch Totally Awesome. Teryl has a funny line in there. And the line is... "I'm so glad you had sex with the janitor!" I don't think that line will ever stop being funny. LOL. (people are staring at me now)
    Stargate Pants Girl
    (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
    Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Australia's version of VH1 hasn't aired it as far as I know and probably wont. I'm gonna have to hunt down a copy.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
      www.atrfc.com

Comment

I'm not usually on this thread (I'm on the MS thunk thread), but I thought I would share my Teryl pics from NJ con. What a bundle of delightful energy she is!!

sigpic

Comment

more Teryl

sigpic

Comment

last ones

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by artemis_chosen View Post
              Australia's version of VH1 hasn't aired it as far as I know and probably wont. I'm gonna have to hunt down a copy.
              I'm sorry bout that. Apparently it went on dvd the Tuesday after it aired here in the U.S.

Boy do I ever want it on dvd but I'm broke now. I'll eventually get it on dvd, soon. (crosses fingers!)
              Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

Originally posted by strider6 View Post
                last ones

I like this one. She is so Beautiful!!!!!
                Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

Arrggh! She's gorgeous! Those photos have just motivated me to get out of bed and do something.

Teryl is great.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                    Arrggh! She's gorgeous! Those photos have just motivated me to get out of bed and do something.

Teryl is great.

you said it girl
                    Isn't she awsome!!! I Loved the pics thanks for sharing them!!!

and Eileen don't you have school today

Comment

Indeed. Thanks for the great Teryl pictures.
                      Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Well... you see...

First I turned my alarm off instead of hitting snooze... then when my sister came in to wake me up (she has just moved back home after her first year of Uni!) she was eating my fruit loops and telling me that the American news said the Republicans had won control of the house and senate! By then I had missed the train... since I was going to miss the start of period one and had a free study period 2... I decided to read a few chapters of fanfic, got hooked...

So here I am at 1.15. If I get up right now, I will make it to school in time for the final class, which is by corrospondance anyway.

Bad Eileen! Bad! *goes back to fan fic*

Anyway, sorry about that totally OT ramble... The point is that I love Teryl. She's great. I will never forgive my friend for meeting her and Amanda without me, even if it was years before I was a fan.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                          You read my mind... Oh well, more blue Jelly for me
                          Well... you see...
                          First I turned my alarm off instead of hitting snooze... then when my sister came in to wake me up (she has just moved back home after her first year of Uni!) she was eating my fruit loops and telling me that the American news said the Republicans had won control of the house and senate!
                          Okay, that was my excuse yesterday... *glare*. And just kick your sister!
                          Anyway, sorry about that totally OT ramble... The point is that I love Teryl. She's great. I will never forgive my friend for meeting her and Amanda without me, even if it was years before I was a fan.
                          I also met Don! I'm sure me meeting John Rhys Davis for you made up for it?

Oh /OT

I love Teryl too still... for always
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                            Okay, that was my excuse yesterday... *glare*. And just kick your sister!

I also met Don! I'm sure me meeting John Rhys Davis for you made up for it?

Oh /OT

I love Teryl too still... for always
                            I could kick her... or you could come over, take her vodka off her and get her nice and angry... then do what you do best

And you got hugs off all of them!

Heh... I hug you all the time. Does that mean I have Teryl cooties?
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*glares*

Yeah, sure. They all kissed me too On the cheek.
                              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

*licks Space's cheek*

*steals the jolly ranchers out of her pocket while she is distracted*

*puts all the cherry ones back, they are gross*
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X