Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest guy in STARGATE SG-1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Would love to match you, but I just started this week on screen capping SG-1 episodes again..

sigpic

Comment

I'm doing a rewatch with a couple people and trying to screen cap as we go... but time gets away from me.

sigpic

Comment

I know exactly how you feel, I was gonna does clean-up yesterday while watching the Baseball game but the Yankees were actually playing good last night!

"Excuses, excuses!!"

ONTLL: Jack, hush!! Clones
                sigpic

Comment

I tend to get wrapped up in the episodes and forget to press the button for capture part of the time. Then Going back and doing the cropping and tuning takes a bit of time... although enjoyable thunk time for sure. Yea Yankees!

sigpic

Comment

I just start at the beginning of the episode with the capture button and just keep tapping, then you delete the ones you don't want!

I use a program called Irfan View, it's Free and you can crop multiple pics at a time!

time for work..

Later!
                    sigpic

Comment

Cropping multiple at a time would be wonderful... especially when your finger gets a little trigger happy on that capture button, but you can't find it in you to delete enough of all the beautiful thunk pics.

sigpic

Comment

Yon only delete the ones you don't want, so the one's without RDA in them, are deleted for me!! I just did "Other Side" yesterday and I got 5,000+ screen caps.. but not all of them are RDA.

sigpic

Comment

Okay... I usually have a few less than you. I typically can keep it under 1,000 before I start deleting.

sigpic

Comment

I get it down to a little under 1,000.. my finger just went a little nuts

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                              [FONT=Comic Sans MS]I get it down to a little under 1,000.. my finger just went a little nuts
                              Just a little... do ya think?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X