Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest guy in STARGATE SG-1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    what has Sam in her hands?

Comment

*shrugs* I snurched it off of someone or other on the Chris Judge/Teal'c thread.

*sigh* I love S8!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hottest guy in SG-1.. huh.. I have to say is JACK!!!
        Love him in all season except maybe 1 and 2... uh and love him most in season 8
        sigpic
        I have to thank Samantha.Majka for this great banner!

Comment

After meeting RDA um.. lost count.. I still get nervous around him but he is so.. DANG!!
          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well, well, your finally getting it!!

Only to be fair!! Guess what episode I just finished watching on my SG-1 re-watch.. on to Revelations
              sigpic

Comment

As I've said, I don't deny Jack's hotness. It's there. Teal'c is just waay hotter!

sigpic

Comment

As I've said, I don't deny Jack's hotness. It's there. Teal'c is just waay hotter!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...0promopic1.jpg
                  Yeah, sorry Jack is the best for me, and then there is that guy on the left of this picture!

But then again, I have been watching RDA for 22 almost 23 years!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it's been about the same amount of time watching RDA for me as well.

sigpic

Comment

Yup the one on the left is definately a hot one to look at!
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mac409 View Post
                          Hottest guy in SG-1.. huh.. I have to say is JACK!!!
                          Love him in all season except maybe 1 and 2... uh and love him most in season 8
                          I love and thunk Jack in all seasons and series but my favourites are SG-1 seasons 4 & 6. I think he was at his absolute hottest then. Season 1 is also very special for me; I'm probably the only one on these boards but I love his season 1 short brown hair. Smokin' hot.

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                          Yup the one on the left is definately a hot one to look at!
                          Hehe, seconded!
                          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                          sigpic
                          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Jonas is smokin' hot. <3

(Even Daniel agrees that the one on the left is the one to look at!)
                            Last edited by Ashizuri; 20 August 2010, 09:48 AM. Reason: Smaller pic!
                            Originally posted by Callista
                            Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                            Originally posted by HPMom
                            She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

^^

I 3> you.

And Jack. And Jonas. And Teal'c. And even Daniel (at least in Subversion ). Oh, and Delek too...and...

*gets lost thinking about all the hot guys who ever appeared on SG-1*
                              There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                              sigpic
                              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X