Goa'uld Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutietux View Post
    Apophis is the coolest - and Hathor and Zipacna!
    I agree that they are absolutely among the coolest Goa'uld! Totally rules!

But I like Osiris and Ba'al too!

Comment

Ba'al is my favorite, followed by Imhotep. Too bad he was only in one episode, and there pretending to be his own First Prime for most of the time...
      sigpic

Comment

I think this is my order of most to least favourite Goa'uld. I'm including everyone I can think of, even those only mentioned, which may or may not be fair, as they could be way cool, we just don't know it:

Like a lot:

Apophis
        Hathor
        Unnamed in Kianna Cyr
        Zipacna
        Osiris
        Amaunet
        Imhotep

Like:

Thoth
        Camulus
        Amaterasu
        Heru-ur

Neither like nor dislike:

Bastet
        "Junior"
        Yu
        Klorel
        Athena
        Kali
        Morrigan
        Ra
        Svarog
        Ares
        Isis (mentioned and seen dead, Osiris's queen)
        Terok
        Grannus (only mentioned, I think)
        Olokun
        Ramius
        Thanos (only mentioned, created naquadria)
        Tiamat (only mentioned)
        Tilgath
        Nefertum (only mentioned)
        Montu
        Unnamed in Adrian Conrad
        Ishkur (only mentioned, I think he's the one the Sodan rebelled against)

Tend to dislike (for what they have done or have been mentioned of doing):

Telchak (only mentioned)
        Shaq'ran (only mentioned, ruled Pangar for a while)
        Sobek (only mentioned)
        Anubis (annoys me, kinda like the Ancients do - gets boring after a while)
        Marduk
        Mot (looks annoying - yeah, I know, not fair)
        Nerus
        Sekhmet
        Pelops (only mentioned)

Mostly dislikes:

Cronus (disgusting and full of himself - ok, all Goa'uld are full of themselves. Sent an ashrak after Jolinar)
        Ba'al (can be fun sometimes, but mostly is annoying in the same way as O'Neill)
        Bynarr (disgusting, wanted to kill Sam for being seduced/dumped by Jolinar)
        Moloc (stupid and evil - kills little girls - how does he want to get his Jaffas in the future?)
        Qetesh (evil)
        Seth (creepy)
        Sokar (scary and evil)
        Tanith (spies against the Tok'ra, kill Shau'nac)
        Nirrti (evil and creepy)
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

ooh, this looks fun

Freak Awesome!
          Yu (A Goa'uld with Honor, he rocked the Milky Way, too bad he went nuts)
          Ba'al (sexy, snarky, awesome)
          Apophis (pretty, idiotic, made me laugh in that he never died (I came into the show in season 8 so I thought it was great to see him again!)
          Zipacna (he makes me laugh! just look at that fruitbasket!)

Pretty Cool:
          Unnamed in Kianna Cyr (way cool, potential for so much more)
          Amaunet (she was cool, there was more to her than Apophis' queen, I wonder what she really thought of Daniel)
          Tanith (hehehe young Goa'uld trying to be so bad... that and I just love Peter Wingfield)
          Nirrti (Didn't like her at first but her deviousness grew on me)
          Unnamed in Caldwell (I liked Caldwell a lot so that has influence... that and I think he was mostly likely Goa'uld for much of Season 2)
          Qetesh (I just liked her because she hit on Teal'c as he was dying and I'm a Teal'c/Vala shipper... gave me graphics options)

Liked just for their sexy cool outfits:
          Ra
          Camulus
          Amaterasu
          Olokun
          Kali
          Bastet
          Morrigan

Liked because I liked to make fun of them:
          Nerus (k, I don't make fun of him so much as he just makes me laugh, he's so un-intimidating!)
          Sokar (I mean, come on, what did he do to his host to get that complexion? Still the second least intimidating Goa'uld eva.)
          Hathor (K, not so much make fun of her, but my friends would imitate her and it was pretty funny...)
          Svarog (The Goa'uld that had more episode time than speaking lines... what is this guy really like? mostly I just like to mock him.)

Neutral:
          Imhotep (he had a pretty cool concept, might have made it to the cool list if he was in more episodes)
          "Junior" (devious little kid, but was mostly personality-less)
          Klorel (he was ok, but kinda whimpy)
          Sekhmet (she was ok... I guess)
          Heru-ur (He was just boring)

Mostly disliked:
          Cronus (he was just... not easy on the eyes!)
          Mot (he was just... wormy)
          Athena (disappointed... she was just another Goa'uld, a disappointment for the Goa'uld impersonating my favorite greek goddess)
          Moloc (The whole Ishta storyline just felt cliché and done to death, sorry)
          Bynarr (speaking of not easy on the eyes...D
          Seth (ew... and wearing modern clothes? how not-fun is that?)

Dislike because we knew almost nothing about them and they were boring:
          Ishkur, Tiamat, Grannus, Isis, Terok, Telchak, Shaq'ran, Sobek, Marduk, Pelops, Montu, Nefertum, Thanos, Ramius, Tilgath, Thoth, Ja'din, Ares

Dislike because they were freakin' annoying and their story lines would just never END!
          Osiris (I liked some of her outfits but mostly I was tired of her... funny I didn't get tired of Apophis??)
          Unnamed in Kawalsky (two episodes too long)
          Unnamed in Adrian Conrad (zzzzz)
          Anubis (I am an all powerful puddle of goooo fear me!)

Comment

sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just thought we needed some thunking
                    sigpic

Comment

Rare pairings game (all Goa'uld pairings are rare):

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...-Stargate-only
                      sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                        Nice! Both of them! Which one are we thunking?
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Roeskva for the smilies

Comment

Adrian Conrad's Goa'uld

Amaterasu

All found on Livejournal - and were free for taking!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMushroom View Post
                            Nice! Both of them! Which one are we thunking?
                            Both! That symbiote is a hottie!
                            sigpic

Comment

I should continue that thing where I was making a ton of goa'uld icons... it's been a long time, haven't had the time.

I have worked on this
                              http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...an-d3d5wir.jpg

(if that think doesn't work, try this one and then click "download" for a full sized version!)

Comment

Cool, nebulan! I like them!

Comment

Working...
                                X