X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auralan
    Since season 1?

Well, now we know why Pete was so vague about why his marriage ended.....
    Yeah, they had this hot relationship, then Daniel broke it off because Pete got too posessive. He wasn't really stalking Sam, he was actually stalking Daniel. The stakeout just happend to be at Daniels house while Pete was spying on him. Pete decided to use Sam to make Daniel jealous.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Revet
      Yes that would explain it, Danny obviously must have gotten a little too carried away and perhaps Petey had to "subdue" him...yeesh i've got a sick mind tonite....
      LMAO! Fanfic has been written with less inspiration than that!

And it's such a cute little plot bunny, too.
      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Okay, I must object. Because of this thread, I now have YMCA running in a constant loop in my head
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
          Okay, I must object. Because of this thread, I now have YMCA running in a constant loop in my head
          I bet I can help with that!

It's a small world after all
          It's a small, small world

*ducks rotten tomatoes*
          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Excellent! if it happens to more people they shall remember this thread, and soon ripples, of D/P will disrupt all other ship threads, causing a total change in the ship status quo, leaving only this following to rule over all fans! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!...ok thats enough sugar for me....
            How I'd write out Jonas:

Jack: Danny, good to have you back.
            *Jonas starts to walk toward event-horizon, teary-eyed*
            *Daniel notices*
            Daniel: Hey Jonas!
            Jonas: Y..yes?
            *Daniel hands him his glasses and a 'rock'*
            Daniel: Here, if for any reason i cannot fully complete my duties as team archeoligist we'll dial you up and you can be the new 'Daniel'.
            Jonas: (excitedly) Really? wow, has it ever happened before?
            Daniel:Uh...no...
            Jonas: Oh boy! I have a dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
              *LOL*
              And everytime they hear this song somewhere, Daniel says to Pete: "Do you hear that? This is our song....Do you remember, how we first met??" *sigh*
              That could be the official Pete/Daniel hymn...
              Maybe Marty should make a video with that song...*LOL*
              (Btw, I don't even know what YMCA means....sorry, if this is a stupid question, but I really don't know )

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                (Btw, I don't even know what YMCA means....sorry, if this is a stupid question, but I really don't know )
                Young Men's Club of America. Now you know.

Love this thread. The videos are hilarious. Da--oops--DARN that pesky Sarah anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                  Young Men's Club of America. Now you know.
                  Aaah! Thanks! Well then....perfect song for them, don'tcha think?

Comment

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of feel bad for pete. I mean, Share, Sarah - what goa'uld is gonna get pete? I've heard of black widow curse, Danny has the snakehead curse.
                    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                      I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of feel bad for pete. I mean, Share, Sarah - what goa'uld is gonna get pete? I've heard of black widow curse, Danny has the snakehead curse.
                      I never thought of that. Maybe they could use Pete to dismiss the snakehead curse just like he is suppose to dismiss Sam' blackwidow curse.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Noo! They'll never get Pete!!!

I see this has become quite popular lol.

Thanks for the comments on the vids.

Any suggestions (including YMCA.....) for vids, are welcomed.

Anyone else wanna take a chance at making vids?

This could become more popular than Sam/Jack!

Come on! Let's get to 5,000 replies first!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                          Ahhh! No!!!
                          Can't... give in...
                          Music... taking over... mind...
                          Must resist... at all costs...
                          Last edited by puddlejumper747; 01 November 2004, 02:30 PM.
                          There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

I can't believe I missed this thread until today: I've always seen them as the absolute perfect couple! And I think it's really swell of Sam to help cover it up by pretending that *she's* the one Pete is seeing instead of Daniel (now we know why RDA said that Pete was no threat to O'Neill! <<g>> And why Pete was so determined to help them find Daniel in "Endgame".).

J.
                            "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                              Originally posted by Auralan
                              Ahhh! No!!!
                              Can't... give in...
                              Music... taking over... mind...
                              Must resist... at all costs...

I have one better

This is the Song that doesn't End
                              It goes on and on my Friend
                              Someone started singing it not knowing what it was
                              and they'll continue singing it for ever just becuase
                              {repeat}

Comment

OMG. I am LMAO and I have not even seen the vids yet. Definitely, count me in as a Daniel/Pete Shipper. Thanks for planting the YMCA song in my brain. Should make for an interesting work night.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X