• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    Well, Threads
    Spoiler:
    now that Pete is free
    Daniel can move in with a clear mind. Do you think Pete would bring him roses too?
    I'm thinking chocolates. Roses are a little too girly and there's the whole conundrum of what color to get to send the right message. It's much harder to go wrong with chocolate. I think Pete would go with a safer choice. Threads
    Spoiler:
    He's probably learned his lesson about moving too fast.
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
      I'm thinking chocolates. Roses are a little too girly and there's the whole conundrum of what color to get to send the right message. It's much harder to go wrong with chocolate. I think Pete would go with a safer choice. Threads
      Spoiler:
      He's probably learned his lesson about moving too fast.
      Well, certainly jewelry is a bit fast at this stage...

Comment

Hehehe. I kind of forgot about this thread...

Spoiler:
        Well, I'm sure that the real reason that Sam dumped Pete was that she found out about Daniel and Pete. Pete was just so concerned about Daniel...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          Hehehe. I kind of forgot about this thread...

Spoiler:
          Well, I'm sure that the real reason that Sam dumped Pete was that she found out about Daniel and Pete. Pete was just so concerned about Daniel...
          Well, Sam is busy with Thor.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
            Well, certainly jewelry is a bit fast at this stage...
            Definitely too soon for jewelry, especially considering the taste in jewelry he showed with that ring. Then again, maybe that's just one more way we could tell his heart wasn't really in it with Sam. I'm sure, should they get that far, he could come up with something much better for Daniel.

Comment

Definitely too soon for jewelry, especially considering the taste in jewelry he showed with that ring. Then again, maybe that's just one more way we could tell his heart wasn't really in it with Sam. I'm sure, should they get that far, he could come up with something much better for Daniel.
              Well, there is the police salary issue. But I'm sure whatever he gets will show love and thought.

Comment

Heh, I didn't realize there were other slasher threads on the forums...

I'm thinking chocolates. Roses are a little too girly and there's the whole conundrum of what color to get to send the right message. It's much harder to go wrong with chocolate.
                Maybe really really good quality coffee? I've been led to believe (via fanfic) that Daniel is quite the connoisseur.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                  Heh, I didn't realize there were other slasher threads on the forums...

Maybe really really good quality coffee? I've been led to believe (via fanfic) that Daniel is quite the connoisseur.
                  That would be a very thoughtful gift that would show he knows Daniel well. Maybe he could throw in some chocolate covered espresso beans to make it a bit more traditional a romantic gift. Coffee alone is a little utilitarian even if it is yummy.

Comment

That would be a very thoughtful gift that would show he knows Daniel well. Maybe he could throw in some chocolate covered espresso beans to make it a bit more traditional a romantic gift. Coffee alone is a little utilitarian even if it is yummy.
                    I've given people chocolate covered espresso beans as romantic gifts.

Comment

Im Back Sorta.. im trying to reinstall some programs and I will try to update my fanfic page.

Comment

Originally posted by terraatlantus
                        anyone at gatecon asked shanks or rda how they feel about slasher threads?
                        Actually, I remember an interview where Michael and Chris were talking to a BBC reporter, and the last few comments were about the Jack/Daniel slashers. Which Michael said he found "desturbing", whilst Chris insisted it was "natural". lmao

Heres a link to the page (interview link (Real Player) is at the bottom) http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/enter...ignings2.shtml
                        Last edited by Whistler; 27 February 2005, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X