The Multishippers' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    Well, it's not really that still possible, but rather that it already happened and we are still seeing confirmation of it. As for telling my buddies, well, we already know. *g*

And as as John/Lizzie shipper, it's a personal preference that you call our ship Sparky. (Or John/Elizabeth will do fine.) You can tell your folks that.
    Yeah, it is possible for Liz to come back and I kind of wish she would. Poor Teyla. Stuck with how many guys now? Can't be fun.

And I don't really have so much of a problem with Sparky as I do Spanky. The name just impies too much and rubs me the wrong way. Which is why I call it Tex. And you'll find that a lot of Shelya ppls (such as Moi and Mrs. B(I think)) do ship Teyla/Ronon. *shrugs*.

I think I'm gonna go to bed now. Hope I didn't bust your ears on the thread.

Nite!!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
      only in the respect that ive spent so much time building up my video clip library for stargate (theres a lot in 15 seasons lol) that i dnt have time/ can't be bothered to start a new fandom though i also like calleigh and delko from miami, and danny/lindsey, mac/stella from new york

To be honest im a stargate shipaholic, if i can make what i think is a good video, i tend to ship it, although there are some im more into than others, i've made sparky, sheyla, mckeller, deller, jack/dan, jack/sam, dan/vala, mcshep, mckay/becket, keller/teyla, tex, keller/beckett, rodney/katie
      ....i think thats all, oh and im working on a cam/dan

however atm my faves are deller, sheyla, and mcshep ~(yes i know its a contradiction)

i also kinda agree that canon can make shipping a little dull, although if theres been a long build up like with jack and sam i kinda like a happy ending
      I'm cool with contradictions in my ships. I ship Mcshep and Sheppard/Weir. And sometimes I ship all three of them together.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
        I'm cool with contradictions in my ships. I ship Mcshep and Sheppard/Weir. And sometimes I ship all three of them together.
        I ship Sparky, but I don't have any problem with McShep either. It's definately not my cup of tea personally, but I do see it. *g*

Comment

i just like to have fun with it, i mean it is fiction after all

Comment

i just like to have fun with it, i mean it is fiction after all
            Exactly. Escapist fun. I don't need to fight with people over who belongs with who and which pairing can't possibly happen or won't ever happen or did happen or it's the only one... Real life is too full of serious problems and conflicts to have them over TV show. If someone wants to see Jack with Thor, then Jack/Thor it is!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              I just have one little problem with the ship names
              Deller - for the simple reason that there is the Dutch word del which in English means slut. So personally, if I were to ship Keller and Ronon, I'd choose something else.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                Exactly. Escapist fun. I don't need to fight with people over who belongs with who and which pairing can't possibly happen or won't ever happen or did happen or it's the only one... Real life is too full of serious problems and conflicts to have them over TV show. If someone wants to see Jack with Thor, then Jack/Thor it is!
                jack and thor now that sounds fun!

Comment

jack and thor now that sounds fun!
                  I've actually come across some Jack/Thor fic. It was...different.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                    I've actually come across some Jack/Thor fic. It was...different.
                    *grins* Yes, it is...I've seen some as well
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Deller - for the simple reason that there is the Dutch word del which in English means slut. So personally, if I were to ship Keller and Ronon, I'd choose something else.
                      Kex! "Get your Kex on Route Sexty-Sex!"

(Feel free to shoot me.)

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post

(Feel free to shoot me.)
                        LOL!!! Sounds groovy!
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          ******!!!!!!!!!!!!! It fits.
                          P.S.
                          Spoiler:
                          I was talking about my problem with the ship name "spanky" *shivers*
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Well, they do kind of spank each other around a lot.

AMC, I thought you'd appreciate this:

Comment

Heh!

Another thing on ship names and why "Shweir" is EVIL... when spoken aloud, it sounds too much like "Schwing" from "Wayne's World." We don't want our ship to be associated with those grotesque delinquents.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post

(Feel free to shoot me.)
                                except thats a northern expression meaning trousers, not good in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X