Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
    Oh, I knew, I have to come back for a minute! Thanks Sara!!! Night all.

sigpic

Comment

OMGosh! I was only gone a little while and I missed sex while skiing, body switching sex, hypothermic sex...LOL! I'm so glad I'm not the naughtiest one anymore!

Even our heroes look surprised!
      sigpic

Comment

Cam: is it just me or are these guys getting worse?

Dan:nope, their definatly getting worse!

Comment

[QUOTE=Shelly;9411889]OMGosh! I was only gone a little while and I missed sex while skiing, body switching sex, hypothermic sex...LOL! I'm so glad I'm not the naughtiest one anymore!

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...orseman-25.jpg

Cam: Have you heard about the rumors regarding our ski trip?

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j.../chim202-1.jpg

Dan: Rumors? What rumors?

Comment

lol this is such a fun thread!

Comment

lol this is such a fun thread!
              Yep. And we cover a wide variety of topics.

Comment

i know we have skiing/ dan/cam/john, dan/cam/ronon, dan/cam/ford, musicals, and much much more

Comment

Thought I'd better update

1.buttspam- pics of said lovelys rear ends
                  2.the ancinet karma sutra - excellent reading for our men
                  3. John Shep - Atlantis sexy boy (also with nice butt) interested in cam or dan or both
                  4. At every celebration, there must be a sexy party. And Daniel must always be kissed whether he wants to be or not. He always wants to be, though.
                  5. Thud! - the sound I make when I hit the floor when gazing at all these piccies.
                  6. Hot - not a gauge of the weather, but instead, a measure of the thud worthiness of said Dan/Cam pics.
                  7. Artifact- code for well, you can guess....
                  8. Sunshine - Cams favourite pet name for Daniel
                  9. Official D/C uniform - the leather jacket, of course.
                  10. Skiing - a great winter sport that can lead to all sorts of innuendo
                  11. Body switching - need i say more!
                  12. musical - when dan and cam spontaneously burst into song

Comment

Thought I'd better update

2.the ancinet karma sutra - excellent reading for our men
                    3. John Shep - Atlantis sexy boy (also with nice butt) interested in cam or dan or both
                    4. At every celebration, there must be a sexy party. And Daniel must always be kissed whether he wants to be or not. He always wants to be, though.
                    5. Thud! - the sound I make when I hit the floor when gazing at all these piccies.
                    6. Hot - not a gauge of the weather, but instead, a measure of the thud worthiness of said Dan/Cam pics.
                    Excellent! I was thinking we needed a Sunshine Wiki update! Good job, Sarah!
                    Last edited by Shelly; 16 December 2008, 09:25 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow, we really have had a wide variety of topics.

Comment

2.the ancient karma sutra - excellent reading for our men
                        13. Atlantis- a place rife with hunky men for our boys to play with

Comment

ok, my new musical!!! Its called The Honest Truth Musical Hopefully you guys will like it

part one - Ronon/Jennifer http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JGi05a...966EB&index=64

part two - John/Rodney/Jennifer
                          http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T5_5b7...eature=channel

Comment

Intentional repost because in my non-caffinated state, these are the most hilarious pics ever. I can't even think of any captions. Thanks for the lols!

Comment

ok, my new musical!!! Its called The Honest Truth Musical Hopefully you guys will like it

part one - Ronon/Jennifer http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JGi05a...966EB&index=64

part two - John/Rodney/Jennifer
                              http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T5_5b7...eature=channel
                              I can't watch these. YouTube says: 'The URL contained a malformed video ID.'

2.the ancient karma sutra - excellent reading for our men
                              13. Atlantis- a place rife with hunky men for our boys to play with
                              Very nice!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                                I can't watch these. YouTube says: 'The URL contained a malformed video ID.'

Very nice!!!
                                Is Cam for the Holidays a new sig, MrMac?

I'm in a bad mood today. My TV died.

Comment

Working...
                                X