Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
    Ya.. I didn't think I missed any.. though I knew if I did, you and Res would probably post them!
    I think the one I posted on the previous page might be one, and this is a personal fave

but it's your celebration so I won't be selfish and post it.

Oh, dang.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
      I think the one I posted on the previous page might be one, and this is a personal fave

but it's your celebration so I won't be selfish and post it.

Oh, dang.
      That's the one I forgot! Well I didn't actually forget it.. I apparently don't posess it in my vast collection of CN caps....
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

That's the one I forgot! Well I didn't actually forget it.. I apparently don't posess it in my vast collection of CN caps....
        Everyone needs that pic. *nods*

Ooh, Amazon are selling High Hopes for $14.99. *tries to work out how many months it will take to float across the sea*

Comment

...Does this mean that its, ya know, real?

Good grief
          sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Can't stick around unfortunately, bed to go to cause exams on Monday (ugh) but during a chillout period today between revision sessions (or procrastination sessions) I watched an episode of Smallville and guess who was playing the bad guy? I squeed briefly and then thought of you guys

Big hugs to you all, hopefully I'll be back soon xxx

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
              Everyone needs that pic. *nods*

Ooh, Amazon are selling High Hopes for $14.99. *tries to work out how many months it will take to float across the sea*
              What's that one about? I can't keep all these "should be released by now" movies he's in...

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Can't stick around unfortunately, bed to go to cause exams on Monday (ugh) but during a chillout period today between revision sessions (or procrastination sessions) I watched an episode of Smallville and guess who was playing the bad guy? I squeed briefly and then thought of you guys

Best of luck on your exams FF!!!!
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Best of luck on your exams FF!!!!
                Thankies

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                  ...Does this mean that its, ya know, real?

Good grief
                  It seems pretty solid *pokes* but I'm not convinced.

Good luck with the exams!
                  Hugs back.

Comment

*Belated commenting*

Ah, the Smallville ep. All about the white shirt, and later the leather gloves. He was practicising for 'Nightwalkers'

Best of luck with your exams!
                    sigpic

Comment

*Belated commenting*

Ah, the Smallville ep. All about the white shirt, and later the leather gloves. He was practicising for 'Nightwalkers'

Best of luck with your exams!
                      All through the ep I was thinking to myself "he's worn that outfit before..."

Thanks res. First one is tomorrow

Comment

Hello there!

Just checking in on my Jonas/Corin friends. Not much to report......but I see I came on a good day and there's that shirtless pic again! Always like to see that one. But....where's the one from "Mosquito Man"? You know the one I mean......

I have that "Smallville" episode on my Netflix queue incidentally......I know I know I've seen it......SO? *snickers*

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

This one?

May not be the pic you're thinking of, but I'll happily play a game of 'warmer, colder' on this one
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep....that's.....SMOKIN' HOT!! That's the one I was referring to.

Sweeeet Lord......

IHS

ETA: OR.....how about the one with the scratch marks across his chest? That'll work as well.
                            Last edited by iheartshep; 27 April 2009, 09:13 AM. Reason: Mosquito Man goodness
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                              Yep....that's.....SMOKIN' HOT!! That's the one I was referring to.

Sweeeet Lord......

IHS

ETA: OR.....how about the one with the scratch marks across his chest? That'll work as well.
                              Oh, definitely

Wouldn't any cap from that scene be a good thing?
                              sigpic

Comment

This one?

May not be the pic you're thinking of, but I'll happily play a game of 'warmer, colder' on this one

Reposting this again because I like the view.

Comment

Working...
                                X