Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    I do believe that almost qualifies as overload. Steady on, love
    There's such thing as Thunk-Overload?? Oh dear.. my tolerance must be very high then.... I've not experienced it before?!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Oh, but we like gratuitous. Right?

I thought we did
      I hope so after what Sunnie just posted.
      Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      Hrm.. that seems like a lot of effort... I think I shall just print off some pics, take them (& my S6 dvds) and hope for the best LOL!!
      Probably a good idea.
      I have a feeling he'll sign it anyway just because it's different. Hopefully there won't be some jobsworth* around to stop him.

*This post was delayed due to sheep on the line trying to find a US English equivalent to the word "jobsworth". The only one I could find was "droid" which isn't quite right.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
        I hope so after what Sunnie just posted.

Probably a good idea.
        I have a feeling he'll sign it anyway just because it's different. Hopefully there won't be some jobsworth* around to stop him.

*This post was delayed due to sheep on the line trying to find a US English equivalent to the word "jobsworth". The only one I could find was "droid" which isn't quite right.
        If I can get it in the room, I was thinking the same about him signing it b/c it's different!!! I hope he's got a silver or other light-coloured marker for signing.. It's a dark picture.. I may have to pack one...

I donno, Droid fits as well lol. At any rate, it's a suit telling him what to do!!
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

And now for some shallow-I'm-only-single-for-three-more-days type of post....

I sure hope you're not going to stop Jonas elbow-thunking just because you're getting married! What a tragedy that would be! <g>
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
            I sure hope you're not going to stop Jonas elbow-thunking just because you're getting married! What a tragedy that would be! <g>
            HAHAH Nope, I'll never stop... unless I die... and maybe not even then... the elbows are just too dang thunkable!!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

And finally, one for the creeper folder...:

Way to spotlight the important bits....
                Last edited by Sun'shyne; 13 August 2008, 06:46 PM.
                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

[B][COLOR="Red"]HAHAH Nope, I'll never stop... unless I die... and maybe not even then... the elbows are just too dang thunkable!!!
                  For the Ghost Whisperer pic connection.
                  For the pics themselves.

Comment

I may have to ask that the last one gets added to the 'not to be posted' file. Purely because that mask+that caption made my brain go bad
                    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

I may have to ask that the last one gets added to the 'not to be posted' file. Purely because that mask+that caption made my brain go bad
                      *adds to various hair based "no no"s*

Comment

For Sun'shyne.

Have a fantastic day tomorrow!

Last hat thunk before the big day...

... of course we still have some left for after.

Comment

Here's my first post as a married woman!!!!!

For the Ghost Whisperer pic connection.
                          For the pics themselves.

Haha! Thank you, thank you very much!!

I donno... the framing of the important bits kinda make up for the mask doesn't it?

For Sun'shyne.

Have a fantastic day tomorrow!

Last hat thunk before the big day...

... of course we still have some left for after.
                          Thank you SO much!!! The whole day went off without a single hitch!!

I sure hope that's not the last of the cowboy hat pics!!!!!
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Of course not. Let's call this a wedding gift.

Comment

Of course not. Let's call this a wedding gift.

Why thank you! Thank you very much!!!

Heading out to Vancouver EARLY tomorrow morning. We think we have free internet access but we don't remember lol. As a wedding gift we got an authentic piece of the Iris!!! So we're taking it with us in hopes of getting it signed by a few people. I'm still going to Wal-Mart to print off a 'Speck' pic though.. just incase I get lucky and they let me get it signed!!!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Why thank you! Thank you very much!!!

Heading out to Vancouver EARLY tomorrow morning. We think we have free internet access but we don't remember lol. As a wedding gift we got an authentic piece of the Iris!!! So we're taking it with us in hopes of getting it signed by a few people. I'm still going to Wal-Mart to print off a 'Speck' pic though.. just incase I get lucky and they let me get it signed!!!
                                If you don't have access, I'll say it now- have a fantastic time. Fingers crossed that you can get your pic signed
                                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Working...
                                X