No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a bit sticky yesterday. I made a cup of tea and it still hadn't loaded a page.

The t-shirt it is tight, yo?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
      It was a bit sticky yesterday. I made a cup of tea and it still hadn't loaded a page.

The t-shirt it is tight, yo?
      Why yes, yes it is.

Yikes. That's bad. Usually my lappie just waves the flag of surrender within a minute or so if its that bad...
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        Why yes, yes it is.

Yikes. That's bad. Usually my lappie just waves the flag of surrender within a minute or so if its that bad...
        It was a bit unusual. Normally either GW tells me it's bored and times out, or firefox decides it's bored.

Tight polo shirt is tight. *nods*

Comment

It was a bit unusual. Normally either GW tells me it's bored and times out, or firefox decides it's bored.

Tight polo shirt is tight. *nods*
          Tight polo shirt has been discreetly put in on a 60 degree cycle and then spent too long in the tumble dryer thanks to the wardrobe department *nods*

Thank ye gods.
          sigpic

Comment

Have 'Pater Familias' on. The whole 'scary breathing' thing has been wholly ruined by this thread, its official
            sigpic

Comment

Have 'Pater Familias' on. The whole 'scary breathing' thing has been wholly ruined by this thread, its official
              This thread is good at that sort of thing.
              The Jonas/CN Appreciation and Thunk Thread, doing the fannish thing wrong since 2004.

Comment

In other news...

Married With Children Star Enters Into Three Film Deal With Red Rock Pictures

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Red Rock Pictures Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB:RRPH), a film and entertainment marketing company, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Los Angeles based F.N.B. Entertainment to develop and produce three feature films. F.N.B. Entertainment is the production company owned by well known television actors David Faustino and Corin Nemec, along with managing partner, Todd Bringewatt.

“We’re thrilled to have the opportunity to work so closely with David and Corin,” said Red Rock Chief Executive Officer, Reno R. Rolle. “These incredibly recognizable and talented guys have a great chance of emerging as the Laurel and Hardy comedy team of our generation.”
                (More in the link)

Not sure if that last line is good or bad.
                Seeing as Red Rock appears to back mostly comedies, on the positive side less murd'rin, on the negative side less murd'rin.

Comment

In other news...

Married With Children Star Enters Into Three Film Deal With Red Rock Pictures

(More in the link)

Not sure if that last line is good or bad.
                  Seeing as Red Rock appears to back mostly comedies, on the positive side less murd'rin, on the negative side less murd'rin.
                  Mirroring my thoughts there precisely If we get more silly comedies a la Killer Bud then yes, happy. If we get more cynical comedies like the sadly lamented High Hopes (named for this thread's reaction, I wonder? ) then that's good as well. As long as they're not like Robodoc. Please, nononono. No. Totally unsure about that Laurel and Hardy comment, am I
                  sigpic

Comment

Mirroring my thoughts there precisely If we get more silly comedies a la Killer Bud then yes, happy. If we get more cynical comedies like the sadly lamented High Hopes (named for this thread's reaction, I wonder? ) then that's good as well. As long as they're not like Robodoc. Please, nononono. No. Totally unsure about that Laurel and Hardy comment, am I
                    The first film is being directed by a writer from Seinfeld so there's some hope.
                    On the other hand, isn't he the guy who was supposed to show run the fake reality show?

Comment

The first film is being directed by a writer from Seinfeld so there's some hope.
                      On the other hand, isn't he the guy who was supposed to show run the fake reality show?
                      Yeees, possibly not so bad. Although what is going on with the mock-reality thing, btw?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeees, possibly not so bad. Although what is going on with the mock-reality thing, btw?
                        Not sure, I've noticed a number of similar ideas being greenlit for next year, so it's probably fallen into development hell.
                        Hey ho.

Also, Happy Friday!

Comment

Not sure, I've noticed a number of similar ideas being greenlit for next year, so it's probably fallen into development hell.
                          Hey ho.

Also, Happy Friday!
                          Such is the way of showbusiness *shrugs*

Meh, not so happy. Thought my friend had booked our holiday, he hadn't because his account was under investigation for fraud, and although now he has just booked it in the last few days the price has gone up fifty quid each to about 490 for flights and hotel for the week. I have more than enough money, but I think the boy forgets that my basic wage per month (without overtime) is less than 200 quid...
                          sigpic

Comment

Such is the way of showbusiness *shrugs*

Meh, not so happy. Thought my friend had booked our holiday, he hadn't because his account was under investigation for fraud, and although now he has just booked it in the last few days the price has gone up fifty quid each to about 490 for flights and hotel for the week. I have more than enough money, but I think the boy forgets that my basic wage per month (without overtime) is less than 200 quid...
                            That's not good. Still, "Holiday woo!" I suppose.

BTW what did you think of Ghost Whisperer?

Comment

That's not good. Still, "Holiday woo!" I suppose.

BTW what did you think of Ghost Whisperer?
                              Yep, holiday I'm going out with one of my friends, and we're meeting up with another whose family comes from the area (hence her going for longer than us), so she knows of good places to eat, visit, etc. We're also all three of us classicists by trade, so no-one will moan when I go to the ruins

Ghost Whisperer was, well...Ghost Whisperer I already knew the overall outcome, but wasn't entirely expecting bits and pieces. Not particularly great dialogue, but I thought he did a good job with what he had. And on a shallow note, he was rather hot in those prison flashbacks
                              sigpic

Comment

I think it's because of the shiny, shiny blue.

Comment

Working...
                                X