X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    *cough*elbows*cough*

Shoulders, I say shoulders.

A little OT: Just saw a vid on J/I thread and started bawling my eyes out. It's somewhat about TW 2x13 and that episode. Having two characters
    Spoiler:
    die in one episode hit a little nerve in me, after ehat happened in Feb.

Sorry about that.

Comment

*cough*elbows*cough*
      Of course the elbows for looking (and a good time is had doing it )...but when it comes to the hair, it wins with amount of discussion. My LJ was a recent witness to this
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post

A little OT: Just saw a vid on J/I thread and started bawling my eyes out. It's somewhat about TW 2x13 and that episode. Having two characters
        Spoiler:

Sorry about that.
        I heard about that (I've neglected TW this year, which is silly, because apparently its been great). Poor LaCroix
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Sorry about that.
          It was very sad and I cried for most of the ep but they wrote it well IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
            Of course the elbows for looking (and a good time is had doing it )...but when it comes to the hair, it wins with amount of discussion. My LJ was a recent witness to this
            I admit, I'm a hair person with most guys. But most guys don't have Corin's elbows

(Any newbies are will be going "WTF?!" right about now )

Comment

I admit, I'm a hair person with most guys. But most guys don't have Corin's elbows

(Any newbies are will be going "WTF?!" right about now )
              It is a wonderful set of elbows, don't get me wrong But as its the same set its limited as a discussion topic (why do that when you can have pics anyway? ) whereas he has had a bewildering array of hairstyles that we seem duty-bound to discuss lots. And lots

In all honesty, there aren't many pages of this thread which don't generate that reaction
              sigpic

Comment

I finally watched Speck. I know, bad fangirl! It's, um, interesting. He really does play psycho very well..... Kinda freaky how well, actually. And was it just me, or is there some BAD acting in that movie? Not from Corin, but from some other folks...

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan View Post
                  What is the blah blah blah thing? I'm confused. It sounds funny so if someone wouldn't mind, can you explain the story berhind that if there is one.

Rachel :-)

P.S.- This is my favorite thread! I love you guys! I can be myself here! Happygolucky and funny!
                  Glad you love us!! Someone has to!!!

Basically, its Sunnie being oh-so-gloriously shallow. Good girl
                  That's me! Shallow as Shallow can be!

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                  There's some pic posting from last weekend's con here.
                  Hair. Discuss.

And a good review of Quality Time here.
                  Hrm.. okay. I like it. Maybe it's my down-home redneck roots, but that's a very farm/hockey/Canadian haircut.. without being a mullet. I think it's like a 'Fallout' thing with me.. the longer, the easier to ruffle...

Spoiler:

Sorry about that.
                  Oh Gah...
                  Spoiler:
                  That was a rough epi eh??!! I cried too... Must go find the vid you were talking about!

I quite enjoyed your LJ entry!!!

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                  I finally watched Speck. I know, bad fangirl! It's, um, interesting. He really does play psycho very well..... Kinda freaky how well, actually. And was it just me, or is there some BAD acting in that movie? Not from Corin, but from some other folks...
                  Speaking of Speck.. There is a child in my class that I swear is going to be the next Richard Speck.. and I don't mean that in a aww-he's-going-to-be-a-hot-serial-killer-like-Corin-way... no, he's going to be the full-blown oh-my-god-here-he-comes-to-kill-me way.....

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

He's scarily good at it, isn't it? Then again he's already had a bit of practice (not the first serial killer/violent/pyscho role for this boy), but nothing quite like Speck And yes, its a great central performance, but some of the ones surrounding it are really not great Although kudos to some of the young actresses, who were not only giving better performances than the more experienced actors a lot of the time, but were also having to have this as one of their earliest jobs- for one of them it was her film role, and if I remember rightly she and Corin didn't have a nice, easy scene together
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, and re: Sunnie- that's more than a little disturbing...
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, some very bad acting.

It's not just you, nearly every review I've read said the same thing. Except one which said that everyone was good, but CN was bland.
                        No, I have no idea what he was watching either.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                          Yes, some very bad acting.

It's not just you, nearly every review I've read said the same thing. Except one which said that everyone was good, but CN was bland.
                          No, I have no idea what he was watching either.
                          Ah, one of those reviewers, possibly. Sometimes you get one who really, really wants to look different to everyone else, and think differently...because they think it makes them look clever, or just for the sake of it. Either way- I'm not bothered

Or maybe he was actually watching a different movie. You never know...
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Friday!

Speck neck to celebrate.

Comment

Hurrah!!!

*Hic*

Oops...

I keep getting greened for your amazing Jonas kitten sig, and I can't always pass it on! OK, I'm showing really good taste in using it, but I didn't make it...
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't seem to remember whether I posted these or not, they're pics of Corin from the Vancouver con last week. Can't seem to find my post so I guess I didn't?

Taken from the 10th row, so not that great, but hey, it's Corin.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X