Appropriate facial expressions for tonight:

Comment

Dare I ask why?
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        Dare I ask why?
        Ridiculous assertions being made on another thread. With the only available proof being name-calling it seems.

I think I might keep poking it on the basis that it is now amusingly childish.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
          Ridiculous assertions being made on another thread. With the only available proof being name-calling it seems.

Ah, fandom. May I echo a recent suggestion made by someone that she wanted two fandoms- one for us sane people, and one for them?

At least it results in pretty pics. This is a sane outcome, I feel.
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Friday!
            Ah, fandom. May I echo a recent suggestion made by someone that she wanted two fandoms- one for us sane people, and one for them?

I think it should be called the "Curse of Wikipedia" aka "It's on the internet it must be true!"
            Sometimes I feel terribly old school asking for explanations of thinking and quality sources. Do people not do that nowadays?

Pretty pictures, yes. Trust CN to provide appropriate expressions.

*thinks; may have poked a little too hard*

Comment

All hail IMDB.

For Floridans, Robodoc premiere 10th May in Orlando. Somewhere.
              They have finally changed the pic/poster on the official site. No CN.
              Hmm, changes... Shattered instead of Bull Run?
              Better than High Hopes I suppose.
              Which is due late spring, but I'll believe that when I see it.

Comment

Darn those Florida folks.

"But this time its for sure!!"

Methinks someone's never heard of the (somewhat cliched) phrase, "fatal last words"...
                sigpic

Comment

Darn those Florida folks.

"But this time its for sure!!"

Methinks someone's never heard of the (somewhat cliched) phrase, "fatal last words"...
                  My confidence in the statement wavers when it's married with "It's supposed to be".
                  Definitely maybe it is then.

Comment

Oooh, tat peep! <g> I *like* that!! <drool!>
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                      Yep, Buc's back...

*Hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep, Buc's back...

*Hugs*
                        *Hugs* right back atcha! I didn't realize I was gone, but just in case there's any doubt . . .

Ahhh, and a double-drool . . .

Women of the universe, watch out! These two will getcha! ;-)
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

How is it that I haven't been in here for almost a week, and we only advanced one page??? Oh, and I'm too lazy to post my own pics, so I'm recycling the other ones

Nice pics. Looks like it was a fairly intimate concert arena. Glad you had fun.

Have another elbow.

It was amazingly intimate.. SOOOO fun!!

Aww!! He looks like he needs a hug!!

*hugs*

*sneaks in a ruffle or two*

Umm.. since when are we sane??

Ya, I love it when it makes a little tiny appearence... it's like a peep show.. it makes me feel dirty...

*Hugs* right back atcha! I didn't realize I was gone, but just in case there's any doubt . . .

Ahhh, and a double-drool . . .

Women of the universe, watch out! These two will getcha! ;-)
                          They're more than welcome to actually... I can be thretening and bad Actually, I don't recognize that first pic.. very nice Buc !!
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post

Aww!! He looks like he needs a hug!!

*hugs*

*sneaks in a ruffle or two*
                            As long as its a fairly gingerly hug, and you have armed police back-up...

Umm.. since when are we sane??
                            'Sane' in this case is classed as: eccentric and possibly totally wacky, but in fandom to have fun, play nice, be open-minded and also make intelligent points if you wish to. 'Not sane' is: embittered, closed-minded, nasty, scarily obsessive, hysterical disrespectful, not able to see that the show isn't actually real and you shouldn't get your knickers in a twist, taking out your own insecurities and problems by relentlessly bashing characters or actors for no good reason (in particularly females- for some reason that escapes me, probably because its pathetic) and sometimes being many of the above and a complete idiot to boot.

*Rant over*

This thread passes res' 'sane' test, of course

Ya, I love it when it makes a little tiny appearence... it's like a peep show.. it makes me feel dirty...
                            Did you notice the little peek on the pic Buc just posted, btw?
                            sigpic

Comment

I've always said that you have to be a little insane to be sane. But I do like pretty pictures. But I've been told that I'm a little more wacky then most too.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                                I've always said that you have to be a little insane to be sane. But I do like pretty pictures. But I've been told that I'm a little more wacky then most too.
                                You are one of us, so you certainly don't qualify for the boring kind of 'sane', methinks. Good thing too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X